Status
Not open for further replies.

AD03

Team Captain
Apr 20, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Carlton
I have a fair bit of cash left in the kitty and am going to upgrade either Fevola to Brad Johnson, or another fwd in that price range, or Gibbs to one of Priddis, Joel Selwood, or Cooney.

My fwd line at the moment consists of Paul Chapman, Jon Brown, Porplyzia, Nathan Thompson, Leroy Jetta, Cyril Rioli and ofcourse Fevola. While my midfield contains Ablett, Judd, Stevens, Simon Black, Goodes and Gibbs.

What do you guys think is my best option, advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm stumped. Thankyou in advance.

I have a fair bit of cash left in the kitty and am going to upgrade either Fevola to Brad Johnson, or another fwd in that price range, or Gibbs to one of Priddis, Joel Selwood, or Cooney.

My fwd line at the moment consists of Paul Chapman, Jon Brown, Porplyzia, Nathan Thompson, Leroy Jetta, Cyril Rioli and ofcourse Fevola. While my midfield contains Ablett, Judd, Stevens, Simon Black, Goodes and Gibbs.

What do you guys think is my best option, advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm stumped. Thankyou in advance.

Your forward line is very weak, and you midfield is strong. Upgrade Fevola. Gibbs will come good IMO.

Fev diddn't have his best game but i think it's only a matter of time before he starts tuning in to judd stevens murph scots to feed him the ball and will get better and kick bags of goals. As long as he keeps his eye on the ball and doesn't give away frees he'l score points which is a key reason y he hasn't been scoring the points that he should be in supercoach. Gibbs will be a good player through out the season but in terms of supercoach won't be ball magnet and won't score often in the 100s i think he'l average around 60s o 70s. Gibbs to Cooney a t this point seems like a good trade

ive i were u i would get buddy franklin,stuy due, bradshaw nathan thompson barry hall

I couldn't log in and change Brendan Goddard for Kennelly on the day of lockout...is it worth doing next week or will i regret it at a later time??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back