With no pick and costing them absolutely nothing whatsoever, Geelong draft Tyson Stengle, formerly from the Richmond Tigers and Adelaide Crows, both w

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure we chose Shai Bolton over him because we couldn't have both.

I don't think it was an entirely bad decision at the time but 20/20 hindsight and all.

Wish we would have hocked off Castania instead though lol.

Pretty sure we chose Shai Bolton over him because we couldn't have both.

I don't think it was an entirely bad decision at the time but 20/20 hindsight and all.

Wish we would have hocked off Castania instead though lol.

Didn't Steggles want to go back to SA for family reasons , more than opportunity. ?

Anyhow it doesn't sting as much for Tigers as losing Eddie Betts to the Crom from a Carltonn perspective. Still pissed to this day about that

Didn't Steggles want to go back to SA for family reasons , more than opportunity. ?

Anyhow it doesn't sting as much for Tigers as losing Eddie Betts to the Crom from a Carltonn perspective. Still pissed to this day about that
It could have been. It was back when we were good so I was to drunk to remember lol.

My mate worked at Telstra dome and was doing a Carlton game there. Carlton where having a shocker of a game and to rub salt into the wound; the stats of an Adelaide game came up and Eddie had kicked a heap of goals and the Carlton fans lost their heads.

images

shutterstock_170935235.jpg

9839426469918-1024x1024.png

BOQ-BA-GAAAARK!!!!! :chicken:

Remove this Banner Ad

With no pick and costing them absolutely nothing whatsoever, Geelong draft Tyson Stengle, formerly from the Richmond Tigers and Adelaide Crows, both w

Remove this Banner Ad

Back