Brownlow Medallist
Sep 5, 2003
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Ferrari
Let's see.

Collingwood lose by 100pts to West Coast the week before West Coast are beaten by Melbourne. Where did Melbourne finish on the ladder last year? Where did Collingwood finish on the ladder last year?

Sydney lose to Carlton by 102 pts (manning a very inexperienced side) the week before Port Adelaide, last years minor premiers, lose to Geelong who, in 2003, were only glad to watch the dogs and blues fight out the spoon.

For the vast majority of last year the top 6 "outside Victoria" teams were in the top8. Yet, the 4 remaining teams in the Wizard Cup were Victorian after 4 of the 6 "outside Victoria" teams were out in week 1.

So ask yourself.... did the Wizard Cup Grand Final see the best 2 teams in the AFL play off against each other?

I think not.

Well done on a good win to the Saints and I, unlike Geelong, think they have something very good brewing at the moment..... but, don't get too excited.

The real deal is yet to come... it really is.

Come Rd1 we will see a repeat of the Wizard Cup GF which will most likely result in the Cats getting a lesson and come Rd2 the Sainters may well be taught a football lesson also.

Originally posted by Ari
Let's see.

Collingwood lose by 100pts to West Coast the week before West Coast are beaten by Melbourne. Where did Melbourne finish on the ladder last year? Where did Collingwood finish on the ladder last year?

Sydney lose to Carlton by 102 pts (manning a very inexperienced side) the week before Port Adelaide, last years minor premiers, lose to Geelong who, in 2003, were only glad to watch the dogs and blues fight out the spoon.

For the vast majority of last year the top 6 "outside Victoria" teams were in the top8. Yet, the 4 remaining teams in the Wizard Cup were Victorian after 4 of the 6 "outside Victoria" teams were out in week 1.

So ask yourself.... did the Wizard Cup Grand Final see the best 2 teams in the AFL play off against each other?

I think not.

Well done on a good win to the Saints and I, unlike Geelong, think they have something very good brewing at the moment..... but, don't get too excited.

The real deal is yet to come... it really is.

Come Rd1 we will see a repeat of the Wizard Cup GF which will most likely result in the Cats getting a lesson and come Rd2 the Sainters may well be taught a football lesson also.

Ur a tosser mate ever heard of Depth??? Collingwood doesnt have Depth either does Sydney! But thats not why ur a tosser its because you have no idea what goes on, on the ground!!
REAL STUFF??
You watch the tigers kill the maggies first round!!

Re: Re: Wizard Cup Overview.

Originally posted by Wally16
Ur a tosser mate ever heard of Depth??? Collingwood doesnt have Depth either does Sydney! But thats not why ur a tosser its because you have no idea what goes on, on the ground!!
REAL STUFF??
The only depth Richmond have is their position on the ladder.

Wizard Cup????? What an unadulterated load of bollocks.And before anyone retorts with," Yeah, i bet you thought that when your mob won it...".. 2001 final was boring, and I can't remember the year after. It's a joke.

Re: Re: Wizard Cup Overview.

Originally posted by Wally16
REAL STUFF??

You need help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wizard Cup Overview.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back