Media WONDERS LEGEND SACKED IN RESPONSE TO HEARTBREAKING FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

can we please keep this to the season 36 dm thanks

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Read this & straight away thought here’s good way to start our recruitment drive & get ClarkeM to the Bombers.
So took to the idea to the people of Baghdad, unfortunately as you can see it did not go over real well & even our LG have stood me down for a week for inciting a riot. 🥴 At least I tried. 😜

phonto.jpeg

Read this & straight away thought here’s good way to start our recruitment drive & get ClarkeM to the Bombers.
So took to the idea to the people of Baghdad, unfortunately as you can see it did not go over real well & even our LG have stood me down for a week for inciting a riot. 🥴 At least I tried. 😜

View attachment 2008939
wow another league legend dropped from the LG. What a week in the Sweet world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow who would have thought that this league legend being sacked from the Wonders started the downfall of the Sweet F.A.

You couldn't write about it
Geez we use the word league legend loosely around here.

sorry my mistake he is only a LIFER and a FAMER not quite a LEGEND.

I'll ensure that I describe people correctly in the future, league legend
I’m a league dead end, do your research goddammit

View attachment 2008939
That was never going to end well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back