Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

This time ClarkeM, the admin before you, seems to be enjoying exploiting your loophole. Ironic, isn’t it. Will you charge him with bringing the game into disrepute or are you less fragile now?

Ok now this is getting good.

You know okeydoke7 you could have just posted the above and it would have made much more a statement.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

You clearly don't know Cubs2Lions to think he deliberately would do something like this. The poor bloke has had an absolute nightmare in trying to post the side on Thursday night and made an honest mistake.

I, personally, don't think this should be grounds for a re-sim but to call Cubsy a cheat is a bridge too far.
I'll support this, having spoken to Cubs. I won't stand for anybody accusing him of cheating, he's made a mistake and one that has been missed through a couple of avenues. I know he is deeply regretful.
Thanks Filthy, Harpsy and everyone else (too many to count) who has supported me these past couple of days.

Long story short for anyone who's been living under a rock lately but after having a bit of a **** time last week, somehow managed to accidentally post the Wonders lineup wrongly even after 5 attempts of completion with 0% success rate and I deeply apologise to everyone for bringing the integrity of Sweet. FA into action, as this was never my intention to cause trouble in this great game of ours.

How this is happened is beyond my scariest realms out there and I will honestly never know how or what I was thinking at the time. Maybe someday there might be a thread about the story of how I managed to stuff up the Wonders lineup so many times but obviously, this is going to expect a lot of personal backlash on myself now and that's expected but will take it in my full stride to be a better leader at the club and in the competition.

For people who don't know me well and want to pile **** on me, that's fine also but please note that I was extremely shattered on that Thursday night / Friday morning and was hurting quite a bit for the next couple of days out of embarrassment and guilt (ask AnUltimateRessie, HARPSichord and rest of Wonders LG co). I did decide to take the weekend off here as a result and haven't decided if I will take a short hiatus or not but thank-you for everyone at the Wonders and The Filth Wizard for the gracious support.

One thing I will stand up for though is please don't give any vile treatment out to any of our Wonders players and team for the rest of the season and beyond as they don't deserve any sort of negativity coming that way of them. The club has such an amazing environment attached and wonderful people in there since I joined til now and for that positively to go up in flames from my stupidity would be a real shame and would devastate me deeply.

Also want to give my immediate thanks to all the simmers and mods out there that have made this competition so successful in the BF community. Without these people, we would not be able to celebrate the inclusion and diversity of all qooty lovers out there in the world with our daily gifs, videos, posts and media goofiness in our match threads and world.

Once again, I deeply apologise to everyone in the Sweet. FA world for the mistakes that I have committed and I will strive to become a better poster out there in the future, when submitting lineups or any sort of thread.

Keep being Ralphing amazing out there though in your lives and remember that Ralph still is best friends with y'all no matter what you think of me because life is too short to hold negatively out there.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Thanks Filthy, Harpsy and everyone else (too many to count) who has supported me these past couple of days.

Long story short for anyone who's been living under a rock lately but after having a bit of a **** time last week, somehow managed to accidentally post the Wonders lineup wrongly even after 5 attempts of completion with 0% success rate and I deeply apologise to everyone for bringing the integrity of Sweet. FA into action, as this was never my intention to cause trouble in this great game of ours.

How this is happened is beyond my scariest realms out there and I will honestly never know how or what I was thinking at the time. Maybe someday there might be a thread about the story of how I managed to stuff up the Wonders lineup so many times but obviously, this is going to expect a lot of personal backlash on myself now and that's expected but will take it in my full stride to be a better leader at the club and in the competition.

For people who don't know me well and want to pile **** on me, that's fine also but please note that I was extremely shattered on that Thursday night / Friday morning and was hurting quite a bit for the next couple of days out of embarrassment and guilt (ask AnUltimateRessie, HARPSichord and rest of Wonders LG co). I did decide to take the weekend off here as a result and haven't decided if I will take a short hiatus or not but thank-you for everyone at the Wonders and The Filth Wizard for the gracious support.

One thing I will stand up for though is please don't give any vile treatment out to any of our Wonders players and team for the rest of the season and beyond as they don't deserve any sort of negativity coming that way of them. The club has such an amazing environment attached and wonderful people in there since I joined til now and for that positively to go up in flames from my stupidity would be a real shame and would devastate me deeply.

Also want to give my immediate thanks to all the simmers and mods out there that have made this competition so successful in the BF community. Without these people, we would not be able to celebrate the inclusion and diversity of all qooty lovers out there in the world with our daily gifs, videos, posts and media goofiness in our match threads and world.

Once again, I deeply apologise to everyone in the Sweet. FA world for the mistakes that I have committed and I will strive to become a better poster out there in the future, when submitting lineups or any sort of thread.

Keep being Ralphing amazing out there though in your lives and remember that Ralph still is best friends with y'all no matter what you think of me because life is too short to hold negatively out there.

Nothing said in here should be taken personally.

Even when we lop your head off and feed it to the crocodiles, it's nothing personal.

I also would have accepted this:

1724045413478.png

Ok now this is getting good.

You know okeydoke7 you could have just posted the above and it would have made much more a statement.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Do you now see why I haven't looked at the Qricket chat today?

Coming Soon GIF

Mate,

I've posted on this forum 23,500 times and I swear the ~16 odd times I had to submit team sheets when I was captain were the most fear inducing posts I've had to make. Double, triple checking to finally hit 'post' to then see 47 random typos somehow magically appear.

If a mistake was made a mistake was made, but that doesn't mean a) you need to or b) anyone expects such a lengthy apology. We all move on (except for those who choose to be miserable and not let this go).

Last edited:

All true and we love you Cubby. Everyone has their Ralph moments in life.

This seems like a bit of a storm in a teacup, (which is very fitting for the Sweet FA I suppose). Could I just propose that maybe there could be a checking of the sims before they are published in future? Maybe this is a system which could be brought in The Filth Wizard ?

This seems like a bit of a storm in a teacup, (which is very fitting for the Sweet FA I suppose). Could I just propose that maybe there could be a checking of the sims before they are published in future? Maybe this is a system which could be brought in The Filth Wizard ?

The sims are checked by the simmers, the first few weeks we had double checks to ensure the player database was fine. This example is fairly extraordinary, mistakes in team sheets usually don't get missed and this one isn't entirely obvious unless you have a team sheet list also open or have an intimate knowledge of your own team lineup.

It's also becoming apparent there was a knowledge of this error in the Wonders camp before the sim even took place which makes me more concerned at why they didn't just take the hit of a first warning and advise the simmers there was a team sheet error.

The sims are checked by the simmers, the first few weeks we had double checks to ensure the player database was fine. This example is fairly extraordinary, mistakes in team sheets usually don't get missed and this one isn't entirely obvious unless you have a team sheet list also open or have an intimate knowledge of your own team lineup.

It's also becoming apparent there was a knowledge of this error in the Wonders camp before the sim even took place which makes me more concerned at why they didn't just take the hit of a first warning and advise the simmers there was a team sheet error.
Yes, why didn't they? Who knew before the sim?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wonders team sheet errors when filthy's the admin. takes me back to the glory days of Golumless and SSwans2011 ****ing up every second week
It's a proud day. Brings a tear to my eye.

Cubs2Lions was just paying homage to my time as captain after I was inducted into the Wonders Hall of Fame.

It's a serious insult to my legacy that anyone is up in arms about this.

It's also becoming apparent there was a knowledge of this error in the Wonders camp before the sim even took place which makes me more concerned at why they didn't just take the hit of a first warning and advise the simmers there was a team sheet error
Knowing of an error and deliberately keeping it as leverage is pretty poor behaviour for what is meant to be fun. No one likes a rules lawyer, it sucks the fun out of it.

Surely this is ground for some form of punishment?

Knowing of an error and deliberately keeping it as leverage is pretty poor behaviour for what is meant to be fun. No one likes a rules lawyer, it sucks the fun out of it.
only knew there was a mistake on friday. I actually thought the punishment was a suspension initially. We didn't know we could ask for a re-sim because of it until I got on late Sunday, we didnt keep it there as leverage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back