Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

posting an error is not Cheating

What is knowing there is an error and saying nothing about it until after the GAME. For at leat two days certain people know there was an erro on the Centres and Half forwards.

IF they happy to not mention it before the game then they should remain happy after the game
Given we had no changes (and I realise the irony in saying this), I at least was confident that the team was going to be simmed with our Centre line as was listed and our Half Forward line as was listed.

I was more confident however that the sim checking process that has been in place in previous seasons was going to flag this pre-game at which point there was no need to raise it. Given I was responsible for checking dozens of matches last year before they were posted, I had full trust that this process was still in place but as we approached closer to Sunday, I began to realise that this may no longer be the case. There is no way that our team sheet error would pass the "test" given there's a copy and paste method from the official team sheet, inputted into an excel document meaning that 6 errors would have flashed in red.

We actually didn't even realise that the players played in the wrong positions until an hour or two AFTER the game was posted. I certainly wasn't one of the 6 and frankly I care little for much other than myself, sorry gals. It was at this point we realised that we may actually have legal grounds for a re-sim, which letter to the law, we absolutely do. Despite the honest mistake that was made by Cubs. The question is morally, do we deserve a re-sim - perhaps not however the law does not dabble in morals. Without getting too deep into it, we have every right for a re-sim as per the rules, however I think we're all more excited by the idea of discourse rather than the idea of a re-sim. And frankly, that is exactly what this place is all about, it's beautiful.

The shame is finding the error and not reporting it
Welcome the Sweet FA bro. You really think all clubs are going to self-report when they've made a mistake? I suppose there's never been a need given Serial is here and plus, a sim checker process was in place that flagged all of these before games were posted. But sure, go off king. Clubs SHOULD SELF REPORT! :$

So on Friday you realised the error. Did nothing
After your team lost you bothered to read the rules and asked for a resim?
This part is true^
Again, you and @ClarkeM knew of the issue deliberately kept it under wraps until you believed it could benefit you

Just wasting everyone time
This part is not.

The league is awake, if only by complete mistruths but at least it’s very much alive! A beautiful sight to see
Dance Dancing GIF by tv2norge

We actually didn't even realise that the players played in the wrong positions until an hour or two AFTER the game was posted. I certainly wasn't one of the 6 and frankly I care little for much other than myself, sorry gals. It was at this point we realised that we may actually have legal grounds for a re-sim, which letter to the law, we absolutely do. Despite the honest mistake that was made by Cubs. The question is morally, do we deserve a re-sim - perhaps not however the law does not dabble in morals. Without getting too deep into it, we have every right for a re-sim as per the rules, however I think we're all more excited by the idea of discourse rather than the idea of a re-sim. And frankly, that is exactly what this place is all about, it's beautiful.
This doesn't line up with both you and AnUltimateRessie saying you knew on Friday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This doesn't line up with both you and AnUltimateRessie saying you knew on Friday
No, this isnt the 'gotcha' you think it is. He's saying that he thought the sim would be checked and our players would play in the positions we named them in. He didn't realise until DenieD brought up the fact he thought he was playing wing but was named in the same on the HFF.

Welcome the Sweet FA bro. You really think all clubs are going to self-report when they've made a mistake? I suppose there's never been a need given Serial is here and plus, a sim checker process was in place that flagged all of these before games were posted. But sure, go off king. Clubs SHOULD SELF REPORT! :$
Sadly yes . my hope for people is always good . but it is sadly proven wrong time and time again.

Playing QOOTY is jsut a game. Not admitting mistakes is a personality weakness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back