Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry bud, I can't do either.
Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

This game only raises more questions than it does answers…

I’m very very curious to the legitimacy of this match.
We actually didn't even realise that the players played in the wrong positions until an hour or two AFTER the game was posted. I certainly wasn't one of the 6 and frankly I care little for much other than myself, sorry gals. It was at this point we realised that we may actually have legal grounds for a re-sim, which letter to the law, we absolutely do. Despite the honest mistake that was made by Cubs. The question is morally, do we deserve a re-sim - perhaps not however the law does not dabble in morals. Without getting too deep into it, we have every right for a re-sim as per the rules, however I think we're all more excited by the idea of discourse rather than the idea of a re-sim. And frankly, that is exactly what this place is all about, it's beautiful.
Hmm your above post in the match thread just 11 minutes after the fina post by SIMMER would seeem to say othersise to your claim of not knowing

Sure it all GAMES and FUN

Hmm your above post in the match thread just 11 minutes after the fina post by SIMMER would seeem to say othersise to your claim of not knowing

Sure it all GAMES and FUN
This was in relation to the sim checking process. As evidenced by my many other posts surrounding this. Nice try, but you didn’t win - sorry!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was in relation to the sim checking process. As evidenced by my many other posts surrounding this. Nice try, but you didn’t win - sorry!
lol. you wanted a SIM check and only wanted a SIM check as you knew the TEAM SHEET was wrong and entered in wrong

You didnt ask for SIM check after conclusioon of any other game

Only the game you KNEW was wrong.

You also kniew it couldtn have been simchecked.

But you will win this debate as I only new to this Life of SFA and BF in general

lol. you wanted a SIM check and only wanted a SIM check as you knew the TEAM SHEET was wrong and entered in wrong

You didnt ask for SIM check after conclusioon of any other game

Only the game you KNEW was wrong.

You also kniew it couldtn have been simchecked.

But you will win this debate as I only new to this Life of SFA and BF in general
I knew it couldn't have been simchecked because AnUltimateRessie was not given an official warning under the rules of the match for the incorrect team sheet BEFORE the match was posted. This is unheard of under the sim checking process as this is done BEFORE any match is posted and any issue is flagged before the game can be posted. We heard nothing but crickets which told me without a doubt that the process was not followed. I have since learned that the process was squashed this season. Four rounds in and here we have the first instance that could have been resolved orderly under the process but alas, that's the situation we're in.

Do I really have to spell this out for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Wonders too tricky by half (thread delivers ✅️ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back