Woosha is on drugs now: "WCE Challenging for permiership in 2012"

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 doesn't look realistic for the Eagles but hey i don't think 2011 is realistic for Essendon to make top 4 as they expect either. Lets face it coaches set goals to strive for, not ones that they can make with ease. Nothing wrong with setting a goal i guess, although i can't see how they possibly could get there in time. The one thing i will say though is things can change around really quickly. Everybody would have howled down any Docker supporter audacious enough to suggest top 4 last year, so who knows maybe Eagles will be the big improver next year from nowhere. They certainly do have some good talent on their list it will all depend on if they can come on the way they hope (which is the case for the majority of clubs at the moment).

An Essendon Supporter talking finals! Wont be lucky enough to win only 10 this year (and get reamed as expected in first final) and on all evidence the Bombers so far, they will struggle to even get close to the 8 in the next 4-5 years let alone top 4!

An Essendon Supporter talking finals! Wont be lucky enough to win only 10 this year (and get reamed as expected in first final) and on all evidence the Bombers so far, they will struggle to even get close to the 8 in the next 4-5 years let alone top 4!

And getting back on topic, the WCE are in the same boat except worse. A very very ordinary team with no signs of improvement. Freo's poor cousin now. There is not a player in the current side that would make Geelongs best 25.

I reackon Coxy would get a run, not many others though.

Aye, we're in trouble at the moment, but give it a few years. Took J-Pod how many years to L2play?

So rather than acknowledging you made a mistake your mind goes straight to Masten taking a shower. Ok then.

Well clearly I wouldn't know which particular eagle to be wary of in the showers, I will bow to your superior knowledge in this area.

As for making a mistake, I just thought subaman had a stutter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Woosha is on drugs now: "WCE Challenging for permiership in 2012"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back