*19/19 words (+1 bonus word)
🎯 Perfect accuracy

Connections
Puzzle #495
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟪🟪🟪🟪

14 notifications just for my Wordle posts?

Surely it warranted just 2.

One for the new thread.
The other saying "your x amount of posts have been moved over to the new thread."

14 notifications just for my Wordle posts?

Surely it warranted just 2.

One for the new thread.
The other saying "your x amount of posts have been moved over to the new thread."
I felt loved seeing 18 notifications and then I went .... oh.

I’m on my last guess with still several options 😬

MWPP our starter words sucks!
Lol I choked it and stuffed up!

Wordle 1,217 X/6

🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜

SHUT UP
I’m happy my starter . It works well for me on average . Never had an X. My 2’s have dried up but that isn’t due to my starter (just due to my favourite follow up words coming up one by one). I still have more 3’s than 4’s and that gap has remained proportionate.

IMG_4641.png

Also- see this is why I did an eliminator por_please_ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be waiting a lot longer for SOARE. But I ain't changing it.😄
For your sake I hope I’m wrong but I’d say there’s a fair chance that isn’t on the list
Bot is so arbitrary/frustrating with the words it is /isn’t on the list
I hate the snarky “based on my experience doing wordle…” comment which hints at a guess of mine being a valid guess but not on the list

No I'm tired of ROAST not having an E lol
It came out in Hardle so I've been using LEAST as my starter on that one lol
And at LEAST you will have some go-to second words /sequences if ROAST comes out first .

On those grounds I should probably switch from DREAM in Hardle to whatever I want to do post STARE haha

For your sake I hope I’m wrong but I’d say there’s a fair chance that isn’t on the list
Bot is so arbitrary/frustrating with the words it is /isn’t on the list
I hate the snarky “based on my experience doing wordle…” comment which hints at a guess of mine being a valid guess but not on the list
I suspect you are right! But it was recommended as an excellent starter word when I looked up 'best starter words' many moons ago, and I'm attached to it. 😄

No I'm tired of ROAST not having an E lol
It came out in Hardle so I've been using LEAST as my starter on that one lol
At "least" ROAST is bound to be the word eventually... I'm begin to have doubts on STARE.
I can’t wait

But to be fair I have already lived the DREAM so it’ll be impossible to top that
Jealy! I imagine it would be up there with attending the 2018 Grand Final as a memorable moment.
I'll be waiting a lot longer for SOARE. But I ain't changing it.😄
Imma be honest - Idk what that means but it looks cool haha. Sounds like an injury or something birds do perhaps.

At "least" ROAST is bound to be the word eventually... I'm begin to have doubts on STARE.
I’m confident STARE will come out sometime

Jealy! I imagine it would be up there with attending the 2018 Grand Final as a memorable moment
My affinity with the word DREAM long predates wordle or even attending the 2018 GF and yet, there’s nothing that comes close to the latter

Jealy! I imagine it would be up there with attending the 2018 Grand Final as a memorable moment.

Imma be honest - Idk what that means but it looks cool haha. Sounds like an injury or something birds do perhaps.
Hahah..I didn't know it either before I decided to use it.
There is one obscure meaning which is Young Hawk. 🤔 Could come in handy as a kind of swear word when your team play them and they do something obnoxious?😛

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation Wordle the Third

Remove this Banner Ad

Back