Hawks 08

Club Legend
Suspended
Nov 20, 2007
MCG Carpark
AFL Club
Hawthorn
G'day Fellas.

I have the privelidge of doing work experience down at Hawthorn Monday-Friday next week. 10:00am-4:00pm each day. Can't wait.

Just thought I'd rub it in. Even though I've been around the club for many years and had close family work at Hawthorn and been able to go into the rooms week in wekk out it is going to be a thrill to actually work there myself.

I feel it's a good stepping stone and a great thing to have on your CV to further myself into the Sports Management/Media etc root. Only being in Year 10 in 2008 I feel it is a good thing to start early.

Also organised work experience at SEN IN June for a week.

Having done work experience there myself, I must say, it did get quite tedious. But that was quite a few years ago, and things/people there have changed :)

• Banned
Thats gonna be awesome, enjoy it. Do you actually get to work with the players? What will you be doing?

In the football department I think. The players don't have a full training session until Wednesday and I have been told that I will definetley be out there with the boys.

Not quite sure what stuff I'll be doing. Anything to help the club out. :D

G'day Fellas.

I have the privelidge of doing work experience down at Hawthorn Monday-Friday next week. 10:00am-4:00pm each day. Can't wait.

Just thought I'd rub it in. Even though I've been around the club for many years and had close family work at Hawthorn and been able to go into the rooms week in wekk out it is going to be a thrill to actually work there myself.

I feel it's a good stepping stone and a great thing to have on your CV to further myself into the Sports Management/Media etc root. Only being in Year 10 in 2008 I feel it is a good thing to start early.

Mate i am sure you will love it.

I did work experience at North in 06, flew from tassie, 9am-4pm and i didnt want to leave. One of the best times in my life, i worked in the Roo Shop, ran water and towls to the boys while they trained, cruised around with the mascot.

Have a good time mate

My brother did it a while ago aswell. he really enjoyed it.. he got to go to mark grahams house to clean his pool and he got to got out there with the boys when they trained..he also helped organise the stuff for an auction night. He thought that was great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day Fellas.

Well done, keep up the great work and stay focused on your goal. With a will to learn like yours i am sure you will suceed at anything you want to do.

Nice to see at such a young age..... Very impressive

Remove this Banner Ad

Work experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back