Games & Recreation Work this out

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he schizophrenic?

no

Have you missed an important detail which makes the riddle impossible to solve by using straight logic alone?

no, as stated in the OP, some people have called it a riddle but I dont. It cant be solved through straight logic from the start. Ask questions, get answers, solve question

Some might argue there's some redundancy here.

lol:thumbsu:

It's like a Jigsaw game. The man has been told that if he doesn't self-sacrifice his own life his daughter will die. Little does he know that his daughter is under the bed because she has escaped Jigsaw and is hiding.

Game Over.

Has he read something which has motivated his suicide?

no

lol:thumbsu:

It's like a Jigsaw game. The man has been told that if he doesn't self-sacrifice his own life his daughter will die. Little does he know that his daughter is under the bed because she has escaped Jigsaw and is hiding.

Game Over.

lol no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it

barney-and-friends.jpg

The fact that the main actor needs to be handicapped is a good sign it's a stupid riddle. We're supposed to be able to use logic to deduce the story but the guy has to be a licker because a logical person wouldn't have taken the action he did.

I'm right, aren't I? (yes/no)

The fact that the main actor needs to be handicapped is a good sign it's a stupid riddle. We're supposed to be able to use logic to deduce the story but the guy has to be a licker because a logical person wouldn't have taken the action he did.

I'm right, aren't I? (yes/no)

no lol

you need to open your mind on handicapped

I prefer the term disability

he isnt a 'licker'

the purpose of this is to get an answer by asking questions, it will not be solved by the current questions being asked. Break it down, find out more about the situation, dont just randomly stab at why he killed himself. Think through the equation.

So heres a hint

You need to know a lot more about the person before you know whats happened

Remove this Banner Ad

Games & Recreation Work this out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back