Game Day WORKING CLASS HEROES ESSENDON vs the TEXAN'S ADELAIDE KKKROMS

Remove this Banner Ad

troll GIF

ya ya yaaaah
ya yah
Ohohohoooooo!
Oh ya yaaaah
The Barrellers always come out for a win. It's been a long time, PeterSalt

"POST HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T LET BEN KEAYS KICK FIVE GOALS AGAINST YOUR SHIT TRUCK CLUB"
Checking in, we’ve played Adelaide twice and he kicked 4.1 in total haha

Why are supposed "Big 4" clubs so shit? None of them are making finals at this rate :$

They don't have a cheat ground anymore like Geelong, even their cheat umpires can't make up for it.

The Bombers lost their Windy Hill cheat ground, the Pies lost Vic Park, Carlton lost Princess Park and Richmond lost Punt Road.

The Saints also lost our cheat ground at Moorabbin, the Dogs lost their cheat ground at Western Oval, only Geelong kept theirs.

They don't have a cheat ground anymore like Geelong, even their cheat umpires can't make up for it.

The Bombers lost their Windy Hill cheat ground, the Pies lost Vic Park, Carlton lost Princess Park and Richmond lost Punt Road.

The Saints also lost our cheat ground at Moorabbin, the Dogs lost their cheat ground at Western Oval, only Geelong kept theirs.

The MCG is a cheat ground for the Sharehousers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a Turkey of a fixture to start this weekend.

Re-watching The latest Cobra Kai episodes sounds real appealing instead.

My tip ? Crom by 2 points, zackah to have another champagne lunch and McDonalds dinner and have a mother load of all meltdowns.

200w.gif

The second half of the tip was kinda obvious, but I doubt anyone else got the result and margin - #ElmersGoodOil indeed.

It's not like we didn't already know it, but this club has the softest mentality in the AFL.
The going gets tough and we fold every single bloody time.
Its pathetic.
That second quarter fumble fest was the most embarrassing period of football ive witnessed in a long time.
And that final few minutes just compounds it.
Draper,Langford and Caddys misses.
McGrath kicking it long to a 1 on 1 Menzie instead of a contest, and then losing his man for the nteenth time this evening.
Perkins coming on, straight into the centre to get surprise suprise, found out again.
Why do we have to putup with such mediocrity and poor mental.

Rule 1
Linking to team boards on Big Footy is off limits, as is the posting of quotes from team boards. When you enter Bay 13 you do so with the knowledge your opinions will be questioned/attacked. Team boards are not the same environment and it has been ordained that users should be safe to voice their opinion without ridicule elsewhere.

Rule 1
Linking to team boards on Big Footy is off limits, as is the posting of quotes from team boards. When you enter Bay 13 you do so with the knowledge your opinions will be questioned/attacked. Team boards are not the same environment and it has been ordained that users should be safe to voice their opinion without ridicule elsewhere.
Well lucky nobody has linked to a team board

as is the posting of quotes from team boards.

Just saying, not mashing. :shrug::rolleyes:
"Quote" in this context means what I just did to your post.

If you take a moment you'd realise there's no "quote" (in that sense) in my post.

I understand you're upset about your premiership defence, but please ease up on being a flog 🥰

"Quote" in this context means what I just did to your post.

If you take a moment you'd realise there's no "quote" (in that sense) in my post.

I understand you're upset about your premiership defence, but please ease up on being a flog 🥰
No wonder he gets banned so much. He doesn't understand the rules and the use of the forum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day WORKING CLASS HEROES ESSENDON vs the TEXAN'S ADELAIDE KKKROMS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back