World doping news

Remove this Banner Ad

Then they probably wonder why a big chunk of the public think anti-doping is nothing more than a PR piss take.
They should drug test all medalists at the summer and winter olympics

Drug cheat wins the USA open Tennis tournamount.

Whilst I don't think it necessarily precludes any PED use, in this particular case given the extremely low amount in his test, and the actual availability of this specific substance in over the counter topical medications in Italy, I don't think it's a genuine positive.

Whilst I don't think it necessarily precludes any PED use, in this particular case given the extremely low amount in his test, and the actual availability of this specific substance in over the counter topical medications in Italy, I don't think it's a genuine positive.
Failing a drug test twice is certainly not a positive for any sportsperson.

Failing a drug test twice is certainly not a positive for any sportsperson.

It's not, but it was in rapid succession (during the same tournament, with the same masseur, that would have been using the same product) and in such tiny amounts that it's unlikely he's actually being pinged for that being used as a PED.

Also at the level he's at, there's little to no chance he's still taking steroids so close to a major tournament.

I think in this case - and I believe Tennis is sketchy AF - his explanation is probably legitimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

World doping news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back