Golf World Golf thread - Come for the golf. Stay for the gorse

Remove this Banner Ad

You are talking about Lahiri, don't make stuff up as he was devastated after missing the putt.
You are listening to way to much pGA tour bullshit from the likes of Chamblee.
Liv golf is as far from exhibition golf as it could be.

Lol

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

PGA TOUR {Wyndham Championship}
D. Mccarthy $50 at $67
Cam Young $20 at $26
S.J. Im $20 at $13
T. Detry $10 at $41
N. Hojgaard $10 at $41

total: $110

BEN COLEYS TIPS
H. English
M. Kuchar
T. Moore
A. Novak
A. Smalley
A. Putnam

B. Kohles

STEVE PALMER'S TIPS
T. Moore
B. Horschel
S.W. Kim

PGA TOUR {Wyndham Championship}
D. Mccarthy $50 at $67
Cam Young $20 at $26
S.J. Im $20 at $13
T. Detry $10 at $41
N. Hojgaard $10 at $41

total: $110

BEN COLEYS TIPS
H. English
M. Kuchar
T. Moore
A. Novak
A. Smalley
A. Putnam

B. Kohles

STEVE PALMER'S TIPS
T. Moore
B. Horschel
S.W. Kim
Victor Perez for me

Victor Perez for me
Good bet. Thought about him myself, good finish in France and he's a winner on the DP World tour, so knows how to win, a tournament with many winning chances, the first two rounds you will have to hold it together as it is going to get nasty before it subsides and the last two rounds become good for a shootout on this course. Just looked at the odds, $81, nice little collect if he salutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know but seriously someone should of told him to pull the big boy pants up and finish.
Rules are rules unfortunately. Technically within his right. There isn't another golfer on the planet who would do something like this though.

Anyway, heres his shit excuse. His playing partner ended up finishing though so really doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

As silly it sounds hopefully it will get officials working on better speed of play. Fortunately a playoff didn’t eventuate this year but seriously the number of rounds either not being completed or ending in darkness is a joke

I’m happy to make allowances for weather but the number of rounds not being completed in perfect weather has become a joke. If this act by Kuchar changes things then I’m right behind it
Given they got the entire field(less Kuchar) through 4 rounds in 3 days, slow play probably wasn't the problem this week.

Given they got the entire field(less Kuchar) through 4 rounds in 3 days, slow play probably wasn't the problem this week.

They had 5 hours and 10 minutes to finish. Slow play is certainly a problem.

They had 5 hours and 10 minutes to finish. Slow play is certainly a problem.
Think that is actually relatively quick for a PGAT final round - especially a final grouping/poor weather/preferred lies? Where did you get that number from? Wouldn't the actual time available be determined by the available daylight, which might have been diminished by the cloud cover?

Or do you have the actual time they teed off and the time Kuchar pulled the pin?

Think that is actually relatively quick for a PGAT final round - especially a final grouping/poor weather/preferred lies? Where did you get that number from? Wouldn't the actual time available be determined by the available daylight, which might have been diminished by the cloud cover?

Or do you have the actual time they teed off and the time Kuchar pulled the pin?

The problem is thinking that 5 hour 10 minutes is actually quick. the attitude around this needs to change. I saw that length from a tweet. I believe it was tee off at 3.10pm and sunset at 8.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf World Golf thread - Come for the golf. Stay for the gorse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back