Golf World Golf thread - Come for the golf. Stay for the gorse

Remove this Banner Ad

Jerry Springer

That's some round of golf this morning

jerry jerry jerry applause GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

Cranbournes favourite DM is clubhouse leader with 66 6 under in bmw international

PK's 2 :wink:

u be a cranny member Satan ?

LFG MICCCARRR!!!!

Last edited:
Bernie Langers last round on the european tour just finished. Remembered he came out to melboune in the late 70’s . Him and Sev were probably the 2 continental Europeans that came here the most back then.
And he's still anchoring that putter

I would love it!
Spieth and JT probably would as well - their captain's pick chances surely took a nosedive when Keegan got the nod(although they both look well out of contention anyway).

Be some delicious irony if the bloke who was overlooked because(in part) he wasn't part of, and didn't get along with, the US Golf Boys Club, might get the opportunity to tell a few blokes, "I didn't pick you because I didn't think you would get along with the Captain".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spieth and JT probably would as well - their captain's pick chances surely took a nosedive when Keegan got the nod(although they both look well out of contention anyway).

Be some delicious irony if the bloke who was overlooked because(in part) he wasn't part of, and didn't get along with, the US Golf Boys Club, might get the opportunity to tell a few blokes, "I didn't pick you because I didn't think you would get along with the Captain".
JT being in based on ‘team’ was absolutely farcical . Missed the cuts at every major that year. Yet somehow he climbs 6 US players to get selected with his BFF Spieth.

Would love to see Finau included at some point.

Another winner!

Anything this week TTS?
Yeah, a nice little collect from what I outlayed, a ladies major championship and the Scottish Open are the two tournaments I'll be betting on, Scotland is a hard one as sometimes the guys are working on something in the lead up to a major but it can be won by a good player if they are already fine-tuned as Rory proved last year on this course.

This is just the tournament that somebody can sneak a win, so I'm cautious this week but next week depending on how certain players play, I'm going all out attack against "Tiger Scheffler", but you know that's next week but I'll give you a tip, the same sort of tip I told my fiancee, last year I told her a golfer who wasn't ranked in the top 500 would be a multiple major champion and number one golfer in the world, now at that stage it was three days from winning his first tournament as a pro, winning on the DP World tour, I backed him every start he had in Europe and when he won I said to her this is only the start, when he goes on the PGA Tour, you'll see how good he's going to be, that golfers name, Ludvig Aberg.

I have the same opinion but not quite that high on a lady on the LPGA Tour, I really think that she is a major champion in waiting, her name, Atthaya Thitikul, at some stage whether its this year or next year she will be a major champion. mark my words!

PGA TOUR/DP WORLD TOUR {Scottish Open}
L. Aberg $20 at $17
C. Morikawa $20 at $15
T.Detry $5 at $51
Ben An $5 at $67
N. Hojgaard $9 at $67
M. W. Lee $10 at $21
D. Mccarthy $5 at $67
T. Mckibbin $5 at $67
C. Syme $5 at $251

LPGA TOUR {Evian Championship}
A. Thitikul $20 at $12
A. Ewing $10 at $21
Alison Lee $5 at $61
G. Ruffels $5 at $51
R. Zhang $10 at $31
N Hataoka $6 at $34
multi bet: A.Thitikul & L. Aberg $10 to collect $2040
outlay: $150

BEN COLEYS TIPS
W. Clark
T. Detry
M. Fitzpatrick
N. Hojgaard
M. Wallace
R. Langasque
S. Crocker
STEVE PALMERS TIPS
R. Fox
T. Mckibbin

PGA TOUR/DP WORLD TOUR {Scottish Open}
L. Aberg $20 at $17
C. Morikawa $20 at $15
T.Detry $5 at $51
Ben An $5 at $67
N. Hojgaard $9 at $67
M. W. Lee $10 at $21
D. Mccarthy $5 at $67
T. Mckibbin $5 at $67
C. Syme $5 at $251

LPGA TOUR {Evian Championship}
A. Thitikul $20 at $12
A. Ewing $10 at $21
Alison Lee $5 at $61
G. Ruffels $5 at $51
R. Zhang $10 at $31
N Hataoka $6 at $34
multi bet: A.Thitikul & L. Aberg $10 to collect $2040
outlay: $150

BEN COLEYS TIPS
W. Clark
T. Detry
M. Fitzpatrick
N. Hojgaard
M. Wallace
R. Langasque
S. Crocker
STEVE PALMERS TIPS
R. Fox
T. Mckibbin
Cheers - I missed the jump at the Evian but hopefully I can back most of them post Rd 1 at similar quotes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back