PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably my favourite raid of all time. I ******* loved that place.

Running Kara made me forget about all the shit things about the expansion this time around. Hopefully we clear the rest of it tomorrow night but dreading that massive trash run from Curator to Shade. Then the long runs back wiping on Netherspite or Prince, even after using the side door. Argh

High King Maulgar down. That's all in the pull. Stuff the pull up and it's almost game over. Get it right and it's nearly impossible to screw it. We were only using two tanks so it took a few goes to get the pull right.

Then Gruul by comparison should be easier, but stuff me I forgot what sort of gear check it was. Safe to say our guild are slightly under geared and will need another couple weeks in Kara lol.

TBC Classic is really hitting the spot with me more than vanilla Classic did. That might be because it's when I really started getting into WoW so I have the fondest memories of it. I'll definitely play WotLK Classic if that becomes a thing. I think that's where they'll stop. They probably know it will be an obvious money printer, but by then they'll need something new. Retail WoW is trash and as a company the only new thing they've done in nearly 20 years is Overwatch.

I've always wondered how a WoW 2 could work. For a lot of people (that I know anyway) and including myself, one of the biggest draws to WoW was exploring the zones and fighting the enemies from the RTS games. That pretty much peaked with Wrath. I know Deathwing was in Warcraft 2 but Cataclysm felt so far removed. MoP was the end for me as it didn't even feel like Warcraft anymore and Warlords and Legion felt like they tried to draw on that old connection but the game itself had just changed too much.

If they ever did a Warcraft 4 I'd like it to come straight after 3 and as if the following events in WoW were never canon.

I've always wondered how a WoW 2 could work. For a lot of people (that I know anyway) and including myself, one of the biggest draws to WoW was exploring the zones and fighting the enemies from the RTS games. That pretty much peaked with Wrath. I know Deathwing was in Warcraft 2 but Cataclysm felt so far removed. MoP was the end for me as it didn't even feel like Warcraft anymore and Warlords and Legion felt like they tried to draw on that old connection but the game itself had just changed too much.

If they ever did a Warcraft 4 I'd like it to come straight after 3 and as if the following events in WoW were never canon.
Tbh I never played Warcraft so none of the expansions felt out of place for me. I just got over it once all my friends stopped playing.

I've been doing 6 days 50+ hours a week since Christmas and been able to squeeze it in at the expense of other games lol. No kids, just a missus and she doesn't mind as long as I don't spend alllllll my time on it. This was truly WoW at its peak and I'm glad I get to re-experience it again. Of course it's not quite the same because most people know what to do and none of my old buds that I spent it with are around but it's still better than any other moment in WoW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh... I still wish I had my old.... Old.... Old PC... With my wow photo's just like that on it.

I had a FB album with hundreds of photos and one day when I was done with retail WoW, probably end of Cataclysm, I deleted it. I wish I didn't because there were so many cool boss kill screens and general silliness with mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back