Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol heck sorry Cadsky!

I'll vote CursingFijian as retribution for thinking he was Cadsky Footypie32
Cadsky has been absolutely entertaining in my PM since you have conflated us. It's like having Robert Downey Junior from Tropic Thunder on call.

About time I started getting credit for DERO's work
BarryBran! I always think of that saying when I see your scone...

You don't miss 100% of the shots you don't make. I think that's it.

Cadsky has been absolutely entertaining in my PM since you have conflated us. It's like having Robert Downey Junior from Tropic Thunder on call.
Your PM? You’re claiming flog? And no, I’m not reading previous posts.

He has just gone through and nominated people gat he thinks are the SK. This is oddly very specific.

He was seered as villager last night for what it is worth.
It's like he's trying to communicate that his vote has been manipulated.

Hot dog wars?
Dog Hotdog GIF by jbianart

He has just gone through and nominated people gat he thinks are the SK. This is oddly very specific.

He was seered as villager last night for what it is worth.

I knew CursingFijian wasn’t the seer, hmm indeed Footypie32 Cadsky

Wait, why this?
Tucking in behind the outed flog in the absence of anybody disputing the claim. Still think MP should be in focus. Softening on MBR but she's not out of the woods.

Tucking in behind the outed flog in the absence of anybody disputing the claim. Still think MP should be in focus. Softening on MBR but she's not out of the woods.

Agree re MP. Not sold on chipmunk or Horrie either unless more info comes to light.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cozying to good is not a good look. On Beaston, even when he is good he still seems evil.

CF. If you are gonna ask for the amulet, you'll need to give a bit of info. We can't have folks willy-nillying!

I think I've made a pretty strong claim. MarcMaverick hasn't been sighted in the MASH unit nor the frontline. Suss!

Cozying to good is not a good look. On Beaston, even when he is good he still seems evil.

Every step in WW is a risk for sure but I have got a little bit of time to change my vote if more information comes to hand.

For safeties sake I might explain that one after deadline, even though the rules are crystal clear and not prone to interpretation.

Who is your instinct on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back