Entertainment & Music Worst Aussie TV show around at the moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

TV sucks. The only things worth watching these days are Footy, Cricket, Tennis and the occasional SBS Friday night special. Saw one the other night about guys who want to have sex with robots. 'twas f***ed

Erin McNaughts a total babe, just wish she had a bit more happening below the neck.

Pretty sure I said 'used to be good'. Its horrible now. Once upon a time it was informative.

One show I enjoy wathcing is Q&A on ABC. Really well hosted and they get some great debates going.

Q&A gets boring as hell after a while. Take two politicians reciting party lines, interrupting the opposing party member and the snide stab every few minutes. Take one "responsible" expert on something and watch them slowly wither away as they try to understand why the hell they got themselves into this show in the first place. Then take one right wing columnist or business institute person and add a left wing batshit insane feminist or annoying activist hippy and then you have one boring hour of "I'll take that as a comment" and bullshit politics and anger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Entertainment & Music Worst Aussie TV show around at the moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back