• Mike "I reckon maybe just about" Sheahan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick "we need to have a royal commission" smith

• Mark "Sheahan Mark II" Robinson

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy or that bloke from channel 7 who paid for the medical records.

They are much lower forms of bottom feeders than the list in this poll

anyone heard of ben allen for the West Australia?

An abo____e tosser, said half back flank was the important position on the ground, (when he played that was his position)......LOL

he got sacked...

I remember when he retired his tips were in the paper for the next year. Had laugh each week. No matter what Hawthorn, Freo and the team playing WCE were always tipped (with the obvious Haw v Freo exception - can't remember who he picked in that situation).

If Sam Newman did the same to your mother, sister, wife or Daughter would you consider that OK?

Or does respect for women not apply to Caroline Wilson?
I thought Caroline handled that whole episode exceptionally well.

Caro is smarter than all of them, but for reasons to do with testosterone and innuendo, she cops it on here... says a lot about the the collective intellect of BigFooty.

Robinson is undoubtedly the worst. He's unintelligent, brash, and never offers anything that a dog couldn't work out for itself.

Hutchy should be an option as well. He's up himself and not much better than a paparazzi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caro is smarter than all of them, but for reasons to do with testosterone and innuendo, she cops it on here... says a lot about the the collective intellect of BigFooty.

Robinson is undoubtedly the worst. He's unintelligent, brash, and never offers anything that a dog couldn't work out for itself.

Hutchy should be an option as well. He's up himself and not much better than a paparazzi.
Good summary. :thumbsu:

If Sam Newman did the same to your mother, sister, wife or Daughter would you consider that OK?

Or does respect for women not apply to Caroline Wilson?

Neither my mother, sister, wife or daughter are mannequins, so yes, it would be ok.

It had nothing to do with respect for women, it had everything to do with respect for Caro.

Just ask Sam, he's right behind women (right up to the point they back their car over him).

My vote goes to the journalists who believe they can comment on the game without ever having played it. Caro scores in this regard but even still I'm giving top vote to Mike Sheahan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst journalist?

Back