Remove this Banner Ad

skip

Team Captain
Suspended
Dec 5, 2005
Noosa
Other Teams
The Eagles from the west
After showing yall the new Crows jumpers it got me thinking which is the worst in the AFL currently in use:I think the following come close to the worst.Port away,Dogs preseason
Footscray-Clash-2005.gif

Port-5.gif

skip said:
After showing yall the new Crows jumpers it got me thinking which is the worst in the AFL currently in use:I think the following come close to the worst.Port away,Dogs preseason
Footscray-Clash-2005.gif

Port-5.gif

that dogs jumper is horrible. I reckon it had to be the wrorst

That Footscray one is disgrace!!!! Putting aside my natural abhorrence of Orange, I still can't stomach it. Just rank.

And what the **** can you do with Teal? I mean, it is so Tealy.

Hodgie15 said:
that dogs jumper is horrible. I reckon it had to be the wrorst

Pretty funny coming from a supporter of a team that wears brown.
Seriously,that Dogs jumper is not the best but if a sponsor hands over $50,000,clubs would wear anything.That jumper is the Origin Energy jumper.

iameviljez said:
I find it somewhat ironic that white is the colour of surrender and that jumper is the one that Freo wears interstate.
No that';s not irony.

Irony is supporting Geelong, who got beaten @ Skilled last time out by Freo. Surrender that, bitch.

SCRAY72 said:
That jumper is the Origin Energy jumper.

So it's a one time thing? If so, that is ok. Christ, we wore bright orange for cash. North would wear an Essendon jumper for 22 games for some new training balls.

The All White Kangaroos jumper is shocking. They should go back to their away jumer of '95-00.

The Port and Bulldog jumpers above are shocking, as is WCE's old home one (not to be used in 2006, I hear).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson#26 said:
The All White Kangaroos jumper is shocking. They should go back to their away jumer of '95-00.

Not only does it look sh1t, every time we wear it we morph into Carlton.

Rubbish jumper.

iameviljez said:
I find it somewhat ironic that white is the colour of surrender and that jumper is the one that Freo wears interstate.
Which is why they have one of the best interstate records (probably better than at home) and why they beat you at Skilled.

The Hawks jockey jumper is pretty bad but at least it's funny. Looks like something Ben carbonaro designed. But the Orange dogs jumper (Origin Energy) is just terrible. It's so bland and ugly

skip said:
Footscray-Clash-2005.gif

Port-5.gif
I reckon those two are good. The Port one is one of my favs.

I reckon the Collingwood jumper is Australia's worst. At least Port Adelaide saw the light and added a colour to the black and white (teal). What the hell can you do with black and white except put a big red emirates logo across it and pretend you've got St Kildas colours.
Maybe you could do what Newcastle did in the English Premier league and put blue or gold numbers on the back.
But your going to be pretty stuffed if your solely going to rely on black and white or white and black.

cypher said:
Where's the St Kilda promotional one that all yellow? :sick:

They were promoting an abomination called low fat or no fat milk.
Almost as bad as the M&M blue?

(I said "almost")

The "yellow perill" is by far the worst I've seen a St Kilda team in.

skywalk750 said:
Thats the hawks one isnt it?

I was about to bring that up. What kind of fasion guru thought that up lol :D

That dapper piece would have broken all sales records in the nineteen twenties.

NorthBhoy said:
So it's a one time thing? If so, that is ok. Christ, we wore bright orange for cash. North would wear an Essendon jumper for 22 games for some new training balls.

Just like you guys NB, we would wear purple and green for sponsorship cash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst Jumpers in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back