Worst of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson, Firritto and Thomas were ridiculous selections.

Why a player like Pavlich, Staker or Franklin was not picked ahead of these muppets is beyond me.

Those alternatives possess the skill and athleticism to dominate at International Rules.

Staker?

Who does he play for

Never heard of him

How could Franklin play after having an operation.......how could Pavlich play after having a knee injury at the end of the year

I was unaware that they were under the knife.

As for Staker. He is an elite, big-bodied athelete. Think Brennan with more power, grunt and footy-smarts (which still isnt that much).

Staker would do well in International Rules. Yet if my memory serves me right, perchance that he too went under the knife ?

Why a player like Pavlich, Staker or Franklin was not picked ahead of these muppets is beyond me.

Those alternatives possess the skill and athleticism to dominate at International Rules.
One of these players is not like the others.

Kade Simpson isn't representing Australia, it's not Australia vs Ireland, it's the AFL vs GAA. You cannot represent your country in a sport that it doesn't play.

Kade Simpson isn't representing Australia, it's not Australia vs Ireland, it's the AFL vs GAA. You cannot represent your country in a sport that it doesn't play.
I sort of agree but it's not even the AFL v GAA, because Begley is playing for the GAA.

Staker....

Oh, I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Pavlich, Franklin,....... Staker.....say it out loud, then go back and edit your post.

I will cop maybe Cox or Kerr, but Staker...please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Staker. He is an elite, big-bodied athelete. Think Brennan with more power, grunt and footy-smarts (which still isnt that much).

Staker would do well in International Rules. Yet if my memory serves me right, perchance that he too went under the knife ?

LOL.

Yeah he went under the knife.. had a jaw transplant.

This post and the one before it are pure gold.

"Think Brennan with more power, grunt and footy-smarts (which still isn't that much)".

lol.. yeah, ****ing awesome player dude. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back