Worst player to play in a grand final??

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Billy Frampton was atrocious.
I'm not even sure why Collingwood supporters are even bothering to defend him.

I thought Billy Frampton was atrocious.
I'm not even sure why Collingwood supporters are even bothering to defend him.
Harris Andrews had next to no influence to three quarter time. That was due to having Frampton at least competing with him and making him
Somewhat accountable.

Frampton yes was “poor” but delivered a role and came is a depth full forward that hadn’t played for weeks due to VFL being over.

Not many clubs are bringing in a depth full forward and expecting miracles.

This Frampton negated Andrews narrative is the most reality-denying bs I've heard in a long time. Andrews was there for the spoils, he got his stats. He stood up.

Collingwood deserve a lot of credit for carrying a Mason Cox and a Billy Frampton and still winning a flag in spite of them. That's impressive.
Agree with you on the guitarist Frampton. Embarrassing some of his attempts at simple marks. devoid of any confidence. Cox , your way off the mark.was serviceable .

Fagan being tactically inept.
A competent coach would have exploited Collingwood's defence after Murphy was subbed off, especially with the weapons Brisbane had at their disposal up forward.
Who are these so called weapon’s Brisbane had their name disposal you speak of ? Apparently most experts had their so called vaunted forward line blowing us out of the water . Game was over at half time bar the inaccuracy in front of goal .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with you on the guitarist Frampton. Embarrassing some of his attempts at simple marks. devoid of any confidence. Cox , your way off the mark.was serviceable .

Id rate Cox more. Took marks and kicked a goal. Frampton wasnt good and didnt negate Andrews. The Pies pinging away all day from outside 50m did that.

Lions mids werent defensively good and caused that. Not Andrews.

Who are these so called weapon’s Brisbane had their name disposal you speak of ? Apparently most experts had their so called vaunted forward line blowing us out of the water . Game was over at half time bar the inaccuracy in front of goal .

Look at the inside 50s. The Lions midfield were no good. That is where the game was won.

Id rate Cox more. Took marks and kicked a goal. Frampton wasnt good and didnt negate Andrews. The Pies pinging away all day from outside 50m did that.

Did you read and comprehend my post. ! Your agreeing with what I said , notwithstanding mentioning the midfield outcomes

Tom McCartin has had two nightmare Grand Finals, I feel a bit sorry for the bloke.

Cam Rayner and Bayley Fritsch

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst player to play in a grand final??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back