Worst premiership captains of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

What about worst non-premiership captains of all time? Scott Pendlefairy captains the side from 2014-2022 for 0 premierships, he gets demoted and the very next season worst premiership captain of all time Darcina Moore does what Pendlefairy couldn't.

c6044bb4f26cae30e49f8a01dfd65166a3bdf447

The worst premiership captain would be the one who couldn’t inspire his team to a flag

So, Selwood 2012-2021?
Not the worst when Maxwell and Moore are around, but it is a valid point. Only won because he had superstars like Ablett and Dangerfield around him. Done nothing without those superstars. Just a guy who was incredibly lucky to be right place at right time.

I still think it's Trent, about Darcy Moore is really giving #kardashimond some serious competition lately

Not the worst when Maxwell and Moore are around, but it is a valid point. Only won because he had superstars like Ablett and Dangerfield around him. Done nothing without those superstars. Just a guy who was incredibly lucky player who somehow has the following credentials.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patrick Cripps

Oh wait

Scully2GWS UMAD learn how to quote properly n00b

Clearly we can see from this list his best years coincided with Geelongs worst years. His lesser years coincided with other stars at the club and were Geelongs best years. My point remains, he was right place at right time.

Clearly we can see from this list his best years coincided with Geelongs worst years. His lesser years coincided with other stars at the club and were Geelongs best years. My point remains, he was right place at right time.
So odd he relied on others in a team sport 🤔

I suppose those "lean years" where he lead his team to finals (save 2015) could have been better with an endless supply of top end draft picks like some clubs :)

This is an unhinged level of bad take lol

Sam Docherty

oh wait

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst premiership captains of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back