Worst songs of 2012 - Get them in early!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gangnam Style is the worst song I have heard in my
entire life.

Urrrgggh I've only just expunged that Gnesa earworm from my head.

I'm thinking a "Coldest 100" list is on the cards at the end of the year, though I wouldn't play it to anyone...
Some may also say (not me, wouldn't go that far) that the Hottest 100 and the Coldest 100 would be one and the same...

Is it really any worse than whatever Nicki Minaj, Pink, Skrillex, Rihanna, Pitbull and the like produce?
Some Nicki Minaj songs are catchy. Pink is meh, Skrillex is just noise therefore not a song, Rihanna is not bad at times and Pitbull is far better than Psy, no matter how bad he may be.

Bump (sorry - for this thread in particular)

Well, peeps, do we have a winner?

If I had more time right now would make a poll.

That riduclously shit girl on fire song by Alicia Keys. "THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEE, SHE'S WALKING ON FIREEE", are you farking serious? I'd argue its worse than any song that Bieber's ever done it is that bad. Anything by Nicki Minaj, even if it was good I would hate it because she's not a real person but a feral bloody robot.

Must agree with a lot of people Gangnam Style is the worst song ever in fact all commercial music is shitty these days.

Listen to '90's music.

That's when music was and is still great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must agree with a lot of people Gangnam Style is the worst song ever in fact all commercial music is shitty these days.

I can see why people would say that, but, it is easy to forget that it wasn't made for a Western Audience. It is K-Pop (Which all sounds the same). Even so, to label it the worst song of 2012 is a bit extreme, imo. One of those Nicki Minaj atrocities or the woeful Hot Problems, if it wasn't just a joke, takes the cake.

I can see why people would say that, but, it is easy to forget that it wasn't made for a Western Audience. It is K-Pop (Which all sounds the same). Even so, to label it the worst song of 2012 is a bit extreme, imo. One of those Nicki Minaj atrocities or the woeful Hot Problems, if it wasn't just a joke, takes the cake.
You do prove a massive point there it wasn't made for western audience. Nicki Minaj is horrible cant believe Drake called her the best female hip hop artist going around.

That riduclously shit girl on fire song by Alicia Keys. "THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEE, SHE'S WALKING ON FIREEE", are you farking serious? I'd argue its worse than any song that Bieber's ever done it is that bad. Anything by Nicki Minaj, even if it was good I would hate it because she's not a real person but a feral bloody robot.
I like Alicia Keys, but that song sucked bad. Shit melody, lame lyrics, just crap overall.

Rest of Me Life by Ludacris ft Usher
Bom Bom by Sam and the Womp
We Are Young by Fun

All shithouse songs.

Gangnam Style is not so bad, mostly because it doesn't take itself seriously and is taking the piss. If you want to hear real shithouse music, listen to others from the Kpop genre. Sit through an entire Shinee music video. Character building stuff.

I like Alicia Keys, but that song sucked bad. Shit melody, lame lyrics, just crap overall.

Rest of Me Life by Ludacris ft Usher
Bom Bom by Sam and the Womp
We Are Young by Fun

All shithouse songs.

Gangnam Style is not so bad, mostly because it doesn't take itself seriously and is taking the piss. If you want to hear real shithouse music, listen to others from the Kpop genre. Sit through an entire Shinee music video. Character building stuff.
Bom Bom is absolutely terrible .

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst songs of 2012 - Get them in early!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back