Game Day Worsten Bullflogs vs Vossy's Premiership Favourite Baggers (Bevo Sack Watch) #Crippa200

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to give a lot of legit (non melt) credit to the Dogs. Really undermaned and under siege following a embarrassing loss, fully deserve their lead at half time.

Vossy really should have played Hewett instead of that loser from Geelong Fogarty though. That's starting to tick me off.

At least Cartlon have tried this year though

View attachment 2047236
North Carolina Football GIF by UNC Tar Heels

Got to give a lot of legit (non melt) credit to the Dogs. Really undermaned and under siege following a embarrassing loss, fully deserve their lead at half time.

Vossy really should have played Hewett instead of that loser from Geelong Fogarty though. That's starting to tick me off.
Don't forget to tap your myki :drunk: :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't take long to turn on Fogarty

Rhylee West has kicked more goals than Curnow

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Worsten Bullflogs vs Vossy's Premiership Favourite Baggers (Bevo Sack Watch) #Crippa200

Remove this Banner Ad

Back