Game Day Worsten Bullflogs vs Vossy's Premiership Favourite Baggers (Bevo Sack Watch) #Crippa200

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice to land back in the country to that result.

You guys fully deserved that win. I begrudgingly take my hat off. Haven't seen The Dogs play with such a hard edge in a long time, even with all your injuries.

That uncompromising type of effort should be the standard for the Dogs going fowards, alas knowing your form line under Bevo, you'll probably lose next week

But I think today does prove that The Dogs certainly have the talent and cattle to have an impact in the finals

Shows Carlton players true feelings towards Cripps that they didn’t want to win for him in 200. I guess they’re just so sick of Cripps claiming all the glory for their wonderful success of late.
Geez you're gonna hurt meltdown Elmer's feelings with this post but i do agree with the sentiments, crippa's blooz team mates showed very little respect to him last night and they need to pull their heads in.

Shows Carlton players true feelings towards Cripps that they didn’t want to win for him in 200. I guess they’re just so sick of Cripps claiming all the glory for their wonderful success of late.

Ditto Geelong players towards Corey Enright too when they Shat the bed for him for his milestone game at KP vs the Dees

That’s one of the few milestones we didn’t win.
Cripps is your best player of the generation and your captain and you lot disgraced him.

Maybe. Not giving enough credit to the Dogs who played their best overall game for quite some time I thought.

It's not a loss i will lose any sleep over, nor will Cripps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Worsten Bullflogs vs Vossy's Premiership Favourite Baggers (Bevo Sack Watch) #Crippa200

Remove this Banner Ad

Back