Would people love Fev more if he left Carlton ?

Remove this Banner Ad

MotleyOne

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2007
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sort of reminds me of when Locket left StKilda.
One minute he was hated by opposition supporters....
Next, he joins Sydney and everyone thinks he is a great bloke!

Hard to imagine anyone loving Fev. He can certainly kick a goal, but his apparent displays of petulance (<- spell check!) would disappoint Blues fans, I reckon.

I'd like him more if he kicked 80 a season for my club though.

Reckon the same went for Lockett. Swans fans hated him especially after Peter Craven incident, until he joined them and showed he can still kick 100. Then they started making songs about him.

3 years ago sydney was everyones second team, now we're hated more than carlton. To answer your question, 'no' he will not be loved if he left carlton ESPECIALLY if he went to sydney.

ps. when lockett went to sydney we couldn't beat the fitzroy reds under 19s TEAM, we were the laughing stock of the afl - worse than freo. ;)

fev's just a media clutz, he tried to use the media to put extra zeros on his contract and it backfired massively. I don't love or hate, he is what he is, just don't tell us he's a team player cos then i start laughing and it's hard to stop.

Says he with a photo of Downhill Daisy.

Oh I see what you did there...

Used alliteration in a lame attempt to draw attention to a perceived weakness in Thomas' game. The same perceived weakness that any objective and honest football fan will tell you is absolute rubbish.

I like this one, too.

adalethomasadelaide.jpg

Such a downhill skier, isn't he. Never chases, never tackles, never gets the hard ball... :rolleyes:

Thank$ for making this thread about Collingwood, by the way, it's my favourite subject! :thumbsu:

Used alliteration in a lame attempt to draw attention to a perceived weakness in Thomas' game. The same perceived weakness that any objective and honest football fan will tell you is absolute rubbish.

I like this one, too.

adalethomasadelaide.jpg

Such a downhill skier, isn't he. Never chases, never tackles, never gets the hard ball... :rolleyes:

Thank$ for making this thread about Collingwood, by the way, it's my favourite subject! :thumbsu:
Oh you got THE photo of him chasing and tackling!!
Well done!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like this one, too.

adalethomasadelaide.jpg

What I did was point out that BF's favourite downhill skier isn't exactly a stunner either.

BTW do you think he'd get a stat for that tackle?

From what I can see there, he barely had hold of the bloke and he'd gotten rid of the ball anyway. This really just shows him showboating for no real gain.

Agreed.

Crap effort yet again by poor old zeke fat hands.

Laughable that you picked that as your example of his hard ball style.

Try again.

From a Carlton supporters point of view, we will absolutley hate him if he left. He is every Carlton supporters favourite player and if he left for more money we would hate him more than terrorists!

153266.jpg

looks like huddo is crushing him

150257.jpg

more of a homoerotic hug than a tackle

143958.jpg

free kick

130468.jpg

thomas looks like a scared little girl in this one

129477.jpg

is that jake king? or the midget from the saint bar?

17288.jpg

jimmy looks like a strong wind has got him, thomas looks like he is attacking godzilla

14029.jpg
refer to above

good outside receiver, not exactly the leagues prime example of a tough in and under ball winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Would people love Fev more if he left Carlton ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back