Would You Trade Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

you seemed pretty riled up about it all 6 months ago. Lav is now accepting apologies.

Whats changed? If only I knew in September 2021 that he’d do an ACL 2 years later, when he was not good and we could have got Ben King. (Eyeroll).

I’ve got some pretty good intel on Bailey. Its on the trading board. My mail is your mob have offered 1.2.

Last edited:
Whats changed? If only I knew in September 2021 that he’d do an ACL 2 years later, when he was not good and we could have got Ben King. (Eyeroll).

I’ve got some pretty good intel on Bailey. Its on the trading board.
Na not to worry, Bevo would probably play Ben King on a wing anyway out of spite. Oh yeah, I might go take a look at that 👍

He probably would.

My mail is your mob have offered 1.2 and are just in front of the hawks.
I guess with the cap going up suddenly 1.2 isn't crazy. Geez I hope we get that done. Even if seen as too much idc. None of our younger mids are demanding too much $ just yet. What would we have to give up though is the thing. Probably overs

I guess with the cap going up suddenly 1.2 isn't crazy. Geez I hope we get that done. Even if seen as too much idc. None of our younger mids are demanding too much $ just yet. What would we have to give up though is the thing. Probably overs

I don’t think you’ll have a problem with the cap space mate. I think he’d be unreal for you guys. Would rather keep and I think he’s worth a pick between 8-12.

Last edited:

Would Gold Coast for example, consider a trade that involved Ben King and him?

He wasn't looking the goods. That was the premise of the OP.

We knew his ceiling wasn't very high, but the suckers out there that were seduced by Instagram, a flowing mullet and two good finals against very poor opposition didn't.

Given you think he “wasnt looking the goods” back then and that his “ceiling wasn’t very high”, I’d say you’ve already answered the question.

If he wasn’t looking the goods back then, yikes, maybe we should have accepted a second round pick for him!

Just sucks we couldn’t get Ben King whilst Baz wasnt looking the goods.

What a shame.

Last edited:
Cannot bloody believe we could have got Dunstan and a second rounder for Smith after the 2021 season, when Baz wasn’t looking the goods.

Tandy if he chooses the cats, is there ANY CHANCE, you’d consider a straight swap for Parfitt? Cmon man.. there’s a tiny little area there to work with regarding his low ceiling…

Sack Sammy Power.

Last edited:
Cannot bloody believe we could have got Dunstan and a second rounder for Smith after the 2021 season, when Baz wasn’t looking the goods.

Tandy if he chooses the cats, is there ANY CHANCE, you’d consider a straight swap for Parfitt? Cmon man.. there’s a tiny little area there regarding his ceiling…

Sack Sammy Power.
I'll sign up as an uber driver and personally drop Parfitt off at Whitten oval.

I'll sign up as an uber driver and personally drop Parfitt off at Whitten oval.

It’s only fair.. Parfitt to do the grunt work for us which we apparently need. Baz wasn’t looking the goods back then, now coming off an acl.

We will chuck in a third rounder also for you to use on a Geelong falcons player.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A stacked midfield and successful team makes it easier for an outside player to get cheapies.

The kid thinks he is Judd but at this stage he is Danyle Pearce at the same stage of their careers. Needs to drop the rockstar act and play for the team not himself.

Career is tracking worse than Danyle Pearce tbh. Good call Craffles.

4th rounder at best.

Hearing he's been banging on the door at Kardinia Park and wants in desperately. What the boy has to understand is 90% of the competition wants to play for the most successful club this century, so he'll be facing some stiff competition to secure a spot. We wish him the best of luck though and if we finds himself lucky he may just be wearing the famous hoops in 2024.
Boy is coming home.

Bailey Smith is a high maintenance cry baby. Not worth the trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Would You Trade Bailey Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back