Wow!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutley blown away!! Mega impressed! Ruthless, organised and efficient. Music to my ears!!

High expectations no bullshit give it your all or you are out. Loved it! I am really pleased about this appointment!

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very professional indeed. I like his vision and determination. It got me inspired and very quickly erased the year just gone. He is a voice that demands to be listened to, which for a younger group is great. He came across as a real leader. Obviously there will be some rough patches still but from this point on we have a new direction. Physical and ruthless!

Let's not blow our loads too quick. I do definitely agree though that he sounds like he has the goods and his ideals are great. Results are what we're after though so let's hope he delivers.

Bickley still has a job, as for the rest I think it may be curtains for them, fitness staff included (Sando said no comment about these whereas Bicks he assured still had a job). Great to here he wants a physial team, he just needs to eradicate the softness NC build into our squad of Gen Y mummies boys.

Extremely impressive. Now lets back it up with the actions.

Got the right man.

I like the sound of this guy. Especially when he talks about physicality.

I'm going to try and keep my expectations realistic though because our list is pretty poor at the moment and I'm not expecting 2012 to be a great year.

I'm going to try and keep my expectations realistic though because our list is pretty poor at the moment and I'm not expecting 2012 to be a great year.

Spot on Mr M, I'm expecting to see unsustained glimpses of the future with painful returns to past habits.

Should be a real year of transition in all facets of the club. The more Sando can achieve and get in place re personnel and pre-season this year, the faster the transition will be.

Not sure about that....I think they stopped listening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back