Racing WS Cox Plate 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Either POJ gaps them around that goat track or she tows Prognosis right into it

Prognosis has panels on everything we have going around here so with a strong Jenni tempo should go full Lys Gracieux on them on the turn. Via Sistina was the one who looked like she could have a level good enough off her Euro form but geez not off today

Prognosis has panels on everything we have going around here so with a strong Jenni tempo should go full Lys Gracieux on them on the turn. Via Sistina was the one who looked like she could have a level good enough off her Euro form but geez not off today
I think I’m going to treat Prognosis like LG
each week after punting whatever funds have left in there just keeping backing it antepost

So if POJ jumps and does her thing she will be multiple lengths in front at the 800m mark unless she goes full QE but I’d think the jockeys will try to not let that happen again. Even looked that way on the weekend with Antino going early to keep POJ closer which helped MB.

Watching a few of the replays of the Cox Plate they really jump out of the gates and go hard trying to get a spot before the first turn, rest for about a furlong or two and then just ramp up the pressure to the line.

Then we have Prognosis that will more than likely miss the kick and be last by a length or two off the field with ViaSis somewhere in the middle. Prognosis needs to go around them early and then ViaSis will have to come in behind Prognosis to have any chance. If Prognosis doesn’t start his run early he won’t catch POJ. If Via Sis doesn’t track up behind Prognosis then nothing else is going to tow it into the race.

Me Brightside had a dream run last year and if it was wet with a similar barrier can’t see why it can’t have another good run going off the weekends performance.

Have a few multis going with Via Sistina but jeez it looks tough for it to win with POJ in the race.

Going to be a cracker race this year with all the different variables. POJ makes it so interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing WS Cox Plate 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back