Topper

Club Legend
May 2, 2008
FTG
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Lakers, 49ers
Firstly this afternoon whenever i tried to post in the psyche out box i would get kicked out of supercoach and my internet would have to restart.

Now i cant even access the website!!!!!!!

Anyone else having these problems? Are they trying to correct a few glitches or something?

Really?

I cant get to it by clicking on it in my favourites, typing in the address or going via link on HS superfooty page.

2 of my mates are also having same problems. Thats odd, working for some but not others????????

I use explorer.

It was fine last night, ok earlier today, started playing up mid arvo with the psyche out boxand now cant get to the site at all. All with explorer, how would it change over 24 hours?

Not sure what the problem is but while im at work the page just freezes into not responding but if i access it at home its fine.

There must have been teething problems, due to rushing to get the comp up & running before DreamTeam. Hence they may have closed the site temporarily to do adjestments.

On Monday I couldn't invite anyone into a league until I emailed them of the problem.

Also I couldn't sort the players into A-Z, Price, Club etc but they also fixed that also. Other than that it's all been fine for me

I use explorer.

It was fine last night, ok earlier today, started playing up mid arvo with the psyche out boxand now cant get to the site at all. All with explorer, how would it change over 24 hours?

The moderator on the superfooty forum said they are still doing some development stuff on it, so no surprises to see things working/not working/changing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is giving me the absolute sh1ts!!!!!!!

Every single time i post something in the psyche out box, it freezes for a minute or 2 then my internet has to restart, then just to check if what i wrote actually got posted i have to log back in and then it freezes in the leagues page, also i cant even view my 2nd league.

WTF is going on with supercoach? even if they rushed it to open earlier than dreamteam, its been open for a week now, surely thats enough time to fix the kinks.

Lift your game heraldsun and supercoach, this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is giving me the absolute sh1ts!!!!!!!

Every single time i post something in the psyche out box, it freezes for a minute or 2 then my internet has to restart, then just to check if what i wrote actually got posted i have to log back in and then it freezes in the leagues page, also i cant even view my 2nd league.

WTF is going on with supercoach? even if they rushed it to open earlier than dreamteam, its been open for a week now, surely thats enough time to fix the kinks.

Lift your game heraldsun and supercoach, this sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, typical users. It's just you with the problem buddy, fix it yourself. ;)

Haha, typical users. It's just you with the problem buddy, fix it yourself. ;)

Its actually everyone in my league, we've all got the same problem. Im starting to think that maybe we registered too early, we pretty much all registered last monday lunchtime b4 it was officially released, maybe anyone that registered too early is stuck with these problems.

Thanks for being so kind, you didnt have to write anything if you dont want to offer help, if you have no help to offer why waste time responding.

I started this thread to find others with the same problem that may have worked out why and could help me.

Its actually everyone in my league, we've all got the same problem. Im starting to think that maybe we registered too early, we pretty much all registered last monday lunchtime b4 it was officially released, maybe anyone that registered too early is stuck with these problems.

Thanks for being so kind, you didnt have to write anything if you dont want to offer help, if you have no help to offer why waste time responding.

I started this thread to find others with the same problem that may have worked out why and could help me.

Actually, I did help you. If you read between the lines, I am telling you that I for one do not have the same problem (and I registered my league at the same time as you). Also, you may also be able to glean from the silence from other posters, that no one else is having the same problem as you.

So why not stop moaning and groaning about it on a forum that no administrator of virtualsports is going to read and maybe read the Help section of the game and work out how to contact them and get the problem fixed.

And also, I like wasting time, so I respond. I also am a computer programmer and deal with customers who moan and groan about computers constantly. So I guess I'm a tad jaded ;)

Actually, I did help you. If you read between the lines, I am telling you that I for one do not have the same problem (and I registered my league at the same time as you). Also, you may also be able to glean from the silence from other posters, that no one else is having the same problem as you.

So why not stop moaning and groaning about it on a forum that no administrator of virtualsports is going to read and maybe read the Help section of the game and work out how to contact them and get the problem fixed.

And also, I like wasting time, so I respond. I also am a computer programmer and deal with customers who moan and groan about computers constantly. So I guess I'm a tad jaded ;)

Now thats helping, im looking for any type of help. Im not a computer programmer, so the fact my computer skills arent anywhere near yours doesnt really justify the way you respond. Everyone needs help with sh1t, even you, i hope people dont respond to your questions the way you respond to others questions. Also others have said they are having problems with their psyche out box and maybe they are checking back here for anyone that can help, and it has had over 300 views so perhaps other people are checking for answers!

Have a good one.:thumbsu:

Parasite does have some problems....check out the team he follows....Wow with all those drafting blunders I would have ended it by now.

P.S Yabbadabdo....mine is still up the creek....I think the Herald Sun should give us a lifetime supply of newspapers to win us over again.
;)

Parasite does have some problems....check out the team he follows....Wow with all those drafting blunders I would have ended it by now.

P.S Yabbadabdo....mine is still up the creek....I think the Herald Sun should give us a lifetime supply of newspapers to win us over again.
;)

Warnock. :D

Finally got it fixed.

If anyone is experiencing similar problems, just click on the "help & game rules" at the top of page, then click the "contact us" option, then send them a message stating your problem. I did this last night and had a reply email this morning saying the problem has been fixed and my league page will now function properly, they didnt say what the problem was but it is now working like it should, got a very nice and quick reply, so now its all systems go.

Hope this might help some of you.:thumbsu:

Finally got it fixed.

If anyone is experiencing similar problems, just click on the "help & game rules" at the top of page, then click the "contact us" option, then send them a message stating your problem. I did this last night and had a reply email this morning saying the problem has been fixed and my league page will now function properly, they didnt say what the problem was but it is now working like it should, got a very nice and quick reply, so now its all systems go.

Hope this might help some of you.:thumbsu:
Always a wealth of information is our YYYYYAAAAABBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back