WWE Aussie tour '16

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE doing house shows in Oz about 10 years or so ago was great for the novelty, but it has now worn off...

If an almost dead WCW could do Nitro tapings in Oz in 2000, there's no reason WWE can't do RAW/Smackdown tapings in Oz now. At least test things out with an Aussie "Network" special.

They're like certain musical acts; charge too much because hey it's this or spend thousands to see them overseas.

Just looking for advice. Can get tickets at Rov Laver either Row MM upper level (13th row out of 16) for $83 or Row OO upper level (15th row out of 16) for $68.

Both in same aisle. Does a couple of rows that far back make a difference? Haven't been to show at Rod Laver. Is 2nd last row too far back? Aisle is 2 away from being square with ring.

Just looking for advice. Can get tickets at Rov Laver either Row MM upper level (13th row out of 16) for $83 or Row OO upper level (15th row out of 16) for $68.

Both in same aisle. Does a couple of rows that far back make a difference? Haven't been to show at Rod Laver. Is 2nd last row too far back? Aisle is 2 away from being square with ring.

Was in the second last row last year. You may as well save $15. Little difference from that distance.

Rod Laver Arena is as big as a typical Raw/SmackDown arena to give perspective. I'd suggest not watching it sober as the wrestlers definitely won't hear anything you yell out. You might get a little bored when the novelty wears off as it'll have none of the TV stuff (big entrance set, promos, backstage scenes, plot turns, half the wrestlers you like won't be there) or sense of canon.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd suggest not watching it sober as the wrestlers definitely won't hear anything you yell out. You might get a little bored when the novelty wears off as it'll have none of the TV stuff (big entrance set, promos, backstage scenes, plot turns, half the wrestlers you like won't be there) or sense of canon.

Haha this is such a good call. I remember when CM Punk turned heel as WWE Champion, the Australian show was a week later and he came out as a babyface. Although it was cool to see him and everything, I remember being pretty disappointed that he didn't get to cut a heel promo on the crowd, his behaviour didn't make sense at all to TV haha

And who can forget the [INSERT JOBBER NAME HERE] feigning injury only to attack his opponent while the ropes are left open for him.

And it's always a face for a reason that can only be for testing waters.

Utter waste of money. Probably only good thing now is you'd actually prefer to see the developmental talent and not the main roster.

Haha this is such a good call. I remember when CM Punk turned heel as WWE Champion, the Australian show was a week later and he came out as a babyface. Although it was cool to see him and everything, I remember being pretty disappointed that he didn't get to cut a heel promo on the crowd, his behaviour didn't make sense at all to TV haha

Haha. Meant more everything you see will be completely ignored on the next Raw/PPV.

And who can forget the [INSERT JOBBER NAME HERE] feigning injury only to attack his opponent while the ropes are left open for him.

And it's always a face for a reason that can only be for testing waters.

Utter waste of money. Probably only good thing now is you'd actually prefer to see the developmental talent and not the main roster.

Waste of money?

You lied to me Igloo and Quivorir.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE Aussie tour '16

Remove this Banner Ad

Back