All Australian
Oct 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
braggingrightsc.jpg

MATCHES.

Raw vs. Smackdown Bragging Rights Tag Team Elimination Match
Miz (captain) + R-Truth + John Morrison + CM Punk + Sheamus + Santino Marella + Ezekiel Jackson
vs
Big Show (captain) + Rey Mysterio + Jack Swagger + Alberto Del Rio + Edge + Tyler Reks + Kofi Kingston

BURIED ALIVE MATCH - WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Kane (C) vs. Undertaker

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Randy Orton (C) vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena)

UNIFIED DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
Layla/Michelle McCool (C) vs. Natayla

RAW vs. SMACKDOWN Champion vs. Champion
Dolph Ziggler (IC Champ - Smackdown) vs. Daniel Bryan (US Champ- Raw)

Damn that poster is cheesy, especially with the Nexus logo randomly thrown in.

Expecting some massive "wtf moment" such as Barrett ordering Cena to throw the match or similar.

Card updated to include matches announced on Raw this week, could a mod please add spoilers to the title of the thread so i can remove the spoiler tags in the match listing.

and cheers for the poster Hawks.

Damn that poster is cheesy, especially with the Nexus logo randomly thrown in.

Expecting some massive "wtf moment" such as Barrett ordering Cena to throw the match or similar.

The fact that the Nexus logo was thrown in makes it more likely that Nexus will be a third team in the Raw vs. Smackdown match, thus making it Raw vs. Smackdown vs. Nexus, especially since Cena didn't make the Raw team - i can't see the WWE having him on the PPV only in Barrett's corner.

The fact that the Nexus logo was thrown in makes it more likely that Nexus will be a third team in the Raw vs. Smackdown match, thus making it Raw vs. Smackdown vs. Nexus, especially since Cena didn't make the Raw team - i can't see the WWE having him on the PPV only in Barrett's corner.

That makes sense, I would actually watch that match, whereas straight SD vs Raw just doesnt cut it... it has no hook.

Could see Nexus coming out with the win as well further reinforcing the "we're the dominant force in the WWE" angle that theyre taking with it. Is the "bragging rights" match an elimination match? if so maybe with Cena and Barrett/Token Nexus member as the final nexus members, Barrett/TNM getting eliminated and Cena still winning the match for them. If they were ever going to start turning Cena heel *unlikely* this would be a perfect opportunity to start the turn

That makes sense, I would actually watch that match, whereas straight SD vs Raw just doesnt cut it... it has no hook.

Could see Nexus coming out with the win as well further reinforcing the "we're the dominant force in the WWE" angle that theyre taking with it. Is the "bragging rights" match an elimination match? if so maybe with Cena and Barrett/Token Nexus member as the final nexus members, Barrett/TNM getting eliminated and Cena still winning the match for them. If they were ever going to start turning Cena heel *unlikely* this would be a perfect opportunity to start the turn

Barrett wouldn't be apart of the Nexus team as he is against Orton for the WWE Championship which is why Cena would lead the group not Barrett. I did read somewhere that Vince has been talking about a Cena heel turn for a short period of time but he apparently changes his mind quite often, but before he would just shut it down straight away.

Given where Raw is next week there is only one man who can be the 7th man on the Raw team ;)

It's Mark Henry's spot if he's ready to take it. Depending on how he is considering his brothers condition.

Members for team SmackDown
Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Tyler Reks and Kofi Kingston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the deal with Skip and his 'injury' then? Will he be back, and if so will he be Nexus.... or against us?

Pretty sure it was an injury not an 'injury'. Broke his ankle at a house show from memory.

Regardless, couldnt care less if he came back, would be close to the most boring and predictable wrestler on the roster.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE Bragging Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back