WWE Clash at the Castle, Sunday 16th June 2024, 4am AEST (Countdown show at 2am)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great soccer style crowd.

Cody vs Styles match of the night.

Thought they’d add Owens and Orton vs G.O.D when the brawl happened but I guess not.

Didn’t care for the women’s tag title match but Bianca losing a title is good with me.

Great story telling in the Sami Zayn/Gable match. Surprised no Creed Brothers involved. Wonder what happens with Gable now.

Didn’t care for the Smackdown women’s title match.

Solid main event with Punk screwing Drew, although it was a bit of a downer of a finish that sucked the air out of place with the home town hero losing. Thought Priest destroyed his knee/ankle on that rope spot. Hope he’s just selling and is ok. Also thought Drew was going to come out to Broken Dreams after he teased it the day before but oh well.

Thought it was a good creative finish tbh different way for punk to screw him

Tbh they have built the suspense on drew vs punk like nothing I can remember it’s going to be absolute fire when they start going at it

So are they flipping it with Punk as the heel & Drew as the babyface for the upcoming fued? Because tbh Drew hasn’t really done too many heelish things in his run of late, even in the lead up to WM all he did was speak nothing but facts to Seth. (edit: I just saw the wwe social media post with Drew losing his collective sh*t on everyone at ring side, so that probably answers my question).

Interested to see how they run with this moving forward.

Cody continues to carry the roster imo. People have sh*t on his title run so far, but of all the top talent, he’s the only one who has actually been there available to wrestle full time post mania.

Looking forward to this program with Solo that will hopefully lead into Roman’s return to take back the Bloodline & Orton turning on Cody for a big match at Summerslam.

Last edited:
Admittedly didn’t watch it.

Hearing bad things about the event. Although I think it was booked incredibly well by what I read in the results.

Can’t really complain about anything.
Worth a watch IMO.

Absolutely loved the main event. Big hoss fight and, considering Priest may be legit injured, his performance was incredible. The Punk run-in/reveal was perfection and a great way to build that feud.

Fun that the clear feud of the year so far hasn't had a single match yet.

the crowd wasn't even molten pissed at Drew losing. and this decibel meter crap needs to **** off.
It was similar to when Zayn lost to Roman, crowd was just flat after rather than there being any heat from the finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

d2milj7p0s6d1.png

whoops! :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back