WWE Money in the Bank, Sunday 7th July 2024, 9am AEST (main show)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame Cena is going to retire without any heel turns. Been the same character iteration for 20 years. He'll still go down as one of the greats but for that reason alone puts him well behind the likes of Austin and Hogan. Roman probably will surpass him by the time he's done, too.

Great mens MITB.

Bron should have beat Zayn.

World Title match with cash in was all perfectly booked.

A lot of cool spots in the women's MITB.

Solo's Bloodline winning was the right choice since they need a big win, but I perhaps would have booked this earlier in the night and had the RAW World Title match on last.

The journos honestly did a shocking job with the questions for cenas presser

So he said he’s gunna go from jan to December next year

Does that mean full time ? Or just several dates throughout? He kind of alluded to full time schedule but I was just waiting for one of the journos to actually ask it

The journos honestly did a shocking job with the questions for cenas presser

So he said he’s gunna go from jan to December next year

Does that mean full time ? Or just several dates throughout? He kind of alluded to full time schedule but I was just waiting for one of the journos to actually ask it

I watched it but must have missed it, but online they're saying he said 30-40 events, so close to full time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed the show , I did miss a chunk of it live but did watch back later on. The MITB matches were great IMO and honestly I am happy with the outcome and the failed cash in. We just had Priest hold onto the case for almost a year with plenty of failed cash ins we don't need that again and I reckon Tiffany will hold it for a while also so for sure I think this was the best way to go about it and the dynamic between Drew, Seth and Punk still evolved. 3 feuds that can be rolled into one and its bringing out some of or if not the best stuff we have ever seen from Drew.

Major botch with the music not playing when it did hence Priest not kicking out and I guess they were stuck calling an audible because they needed the failed cash in to cost Seth at the same time for the story. Like HHH said its a shame for Priest because he has been fantastic of a period of time now.

Cena stuff for me is always MEH, just never been a fan but I said it earlier but I am sure he will put over some new talent by the end of this run probably Gunther, Bron Breaker come to mind, probably see a match with Cody in there and Punk to.

The trio tag match was chaotic at the end and the right result the Bloodline needed it but I just felt something was lacking, felt like it needed another layer like another member, a small tease of Roman returning or Randy turning on Cody.

Is it fair to say Solo v Cody is probably going to be the match at SS, on paper it looks weak but now its probably likely Roman returns then and sets up War Games with the Bloodline OG v Bloodline 2.0 or is that to soon?

Enjoyed the show , I did miss a chunk of it live but did watch back later on. The MITB matches were great IMO and honestly I am happy with the outcome and the failed cash in. We just had Priest hold onto the case for almost a year with plenty of failed cash ins we don't need that again and I reckon Tiffany will hold it for a while also so for sure I think this was the best way to go about it and the dynamic between Drew, Seth and Punk still evolved. 3 feuds that can be rolled into one and its bringing out some of or if not the best stuff we have ever seen from Drew.

Major botch with the music not playing when it did hence Priest not kicking out and I guess they were stuck calling an audible because they needed the failed cash in to cost Seth at the same time for the story. Like HHH said its a shame for Priest because he has been fantastic of a period of time now.

Cena stuff for me is always MEH, just never been a fan but I said it earlier but I am sure he will put over some new talent by the end of this run probably Gunther, Bron Breaker come to mind, probably see a match with Cody in there and Punk to.

The trio tag match was chaotic at the end and the right result the Bloodline needed it but I just felt something was lacking, felt like it needed another layer like another member, a small tease of Roman returning or Randy turning on Cody.

Is it fair to say Solo v Cody is probably going to be the match at SS, on paper it looks weak but now its probably likely Roman returns then and sets up War Games with the Bloodline OG v Bloodline 2.0 or is that to soon?

How many months between SummerSlam and Survivor Series?

Meh would have preferred Cena held out on the retirement stuff this early and had a retirement match at Wrestlemania similar to flair/hbk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back