WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.3%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 40 36.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Step 1. Create a NEW account through your PS3/PS4. When it asks for address information insert an American address (I'd use Oregon). You'll need to use a separate e-mail address (obviously, a simple Gmail account does the trick).
Step 2. Make it one of the active/master (whatever it is called) accounts (both accounts (US + AU accounts) can be master accounts concurrently).
Step 3. If you want to have PS+ on it then you'll have to purchase PSN cards (either monetary ones or straight PS+ for X months cards) through a store such as Amazon (again use a US address, Oregon avoids state sales taxes).
Step 4: Redeem those codes online (Playstation's online store) or on the Playstation itself (make sure your US account is logged in).

This will allow you to download the American WWE Network app on Playstation account (you'll also be able to get PS+ games from both your pre-existing Australian and new American PS+ accounts (again a lot of value in doing this).

As for needing an American credit card with the WWE who knows. However, there are ways around this such as an online purchase of a preloaded VISA card.

It's about 15-20 minutes work and you're laughing.

How do you go about the US credit card? It looks like you will need to subscribe a credit card for the network and not use PS+ credit.
Also, is it essential to subscribe to PS+?

if youve got your computer hooked to your tv (or are happy to watch on your computer) just go to http://www.unblock-us.com and sign up. cost a few bucks a month. i know there are free proxies out there but i'm happy to part with $5 for a service that has never faltered for me.

can also set it up on your tablet or phone to watch american content on them.

This is entirely why I wanted Abbott to lose this time and for them to get in four years later. I believe that the biggest issue - economically speaking - from the past election was the NBN. We had a number of global giants who were willing to expand massively in Australia under the old NBN. Now that it's being cut back to a fraction of what it was and the costings are even higher than what they originally were going to be they've dropped off. For a nation so reliant on service industries, many of which extend to digital formats, we're going to be held back. How far? At this stage I don't believe even those in charge have any idea.

Obviously a side issue from WWE, but I really think one of the Labor government's main failings in recent years was not fully emphasising the importance of their NBN model to Australia's future. I can't help but think that the average person in the street is hugely under-educated on the matter, and doesn't truly understand the advantages and advancement that the Labor model was to present, and what a poor man's version of the project the Libs intend to roll out.

How do you go about the US credit card? It looks like you will need to subscribe a credit card for the network and not use PS+ credit.
Also, is it essential to subscribe to PS+?

not that I own a PS3 etc, but could you get around the credit card part by using Paypal?

not that I own a PS3 etc, but could you get around the credit card part by using Paypal?

IIRC Because your Paypal account is invariably linked to credit card I doubt it.

WWE made a huge mistake a few years ago when they announced the Network without any cable provided or anything!

I'm glad though that they'll be streaming the network because if they put it on cable/satellite, Foxtel wouldn't have put it on their service!!

during the announcement, they did say that all 300+ PPVs that they had in their library will be available, but they did not explicitly say every RAW and Smackdown... i guess i'm just being skeptical, but if one is to get the true experience (follow the storylines that actually set up the ppv matches), the network should really offer these... even going back as far as showing every episode of the original WWF Superstars from 80s and 90s as it was the flagship show before RAW came along

as for Over the Edge '99, i can't see why they can't just offer just a stream lined version of the PPV, just the matches, obviously editing out the aftermath of the accident and removing any references to it and Owen's passing... perhaps leave in the one line references ("The Rock loves you Owen"),... i mean, the WWF Title still changed hands that night, still would be uncomfortable watching it though, but it would atleast be there in some capacity, then you have RAW IS OWEN available for the tribute show

they might not be available from the beginning but theyll undoubtedly put them on there at some point in the (probably not very distant) future

Yeah, it seems like this will be the case. Meltzer has reported that only about 1.5% of their total library will be available at launch, but they will keep adding content as time goes by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously a side issue from WWE, but I really think one of the Labor government's main failings in recent years was not fully emphasising the importance of their NBN model to Australia's future. I can't help but think that the average person in the street is hugely under-educated on the matter, and doesn't truly understand the advantages and advancement that the Labor model was to present, and what a poor man's version of the project the Libs intend to roll out.
Abbott gutting the NBN really is a shame. We'll be lamenting it decades after he's Prime Minister.

Looks great to be honest only problem is you have to watch on the computer or what I have read here if you have internet you can access through your PS4

$10 a month isn't very much and to get every ppv plus a range of other shows and all the old stuff we love sounds awesome

Looks great to be honest only problem is you have to watch on the computer or what I have read here if you have internet you can access through your PS4

$10 a month isn't very much and to get every ppv plus a range of other shows and all the old stuff we love sounds awesome

You'll be able to watch it on computers, iOS, Android, Amazon Kindle Fire, Roku, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and they will make it available on Xbox One and some Smart TVs after a while

With the WWE Network could we possibly see the Internet title on it? It'd be cool if they put the 24/7 rule on it so that at random times throughout the 24/7 stream they could cut to breaking news of someone going for the internet title

I really really like this idea!! They could call it the 'Network championship' or something!

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Back