WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.3%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 40 36.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There have been a lot of connectivity issues this morning for fans trying to sign up for the WWE Network. As of this writing, fans have noted that the site is really slow or doesn't load at all. I personally received a "Webpage not found" error after filling out the registration form.
Some users that have been able to sign up have complained about streaming issues. WrestlingINC.com reader @armyag3 wrote that they signed up for the Network a few minutes before 9am ET, then they started to watch Deadly Games and "then got the boot and can't get back into it."

Reader @Kadium wrote: "I am on the Network and Summerslam 2003 froze after 3 minutes or so...:( I had to unplug my Roku and update it again before I coud get on. BUT now that I am on it is running so slow..."

WWE acknowledged these issues and posted on their Twitter and Facebook, writing:

Also, you can only download the app on your PS3 if you have a US PSN account.

How do you go about doing that?? I tried before by simply just signing up and putting an American address but when I log in on my PS3 it still looks like the Aus store and no WWE app in sight. Any tips??

How do you go about doing that?? I tried before by simply just signing up and putting an American address but when I log in on my PS3 it still looks like the Aus store and no WWE app in sight. Any tips??
you should see games are cheaper around the 59.95 for new release games that's how you know your on the usa psn store. and just search for the wwe app

I've got two profiles on my PS3. Profile A is my Australia PSN Account and use it all the time. Profile B is my US Account and I only use it to download apps that aren't available in Australia. But once you download an app for one profile it will show on the other one aswell.

I've got two profiles on my PS3. Profile A is my Australia PSN Account and use it all the time. Profile B is my US Account and I only use it to download apps that aren't available in Australia. But once you download an app for one profile it will show on the other one aswell.
I've had my PS3 for ages and only just worked out that you can do this, with thanks to you haha. I am slow...

Regarding current WWE programming, they will be putting first-run Raw and Smackdown up 30 days after they air.

This is the content up as of now:

• Every WWE, WCW and ECW PPV. Some people have noted significant problems watching WCW PPVs.
  • Bret Hart-Shawn Michaels documentary
  • 3 episodes of Legends Roundtable
  • The first 9 episodes of Raw from 1993
  • two Raw episodes (1/19 and 9/28) from 1998
  • Every Raw from 2012 and 2013, plus the first three of 2014
  • The first episode of Smackdown
  • Every Smackdown from 2012 and 2013 and first two of 2014
  • The first three episodes of NXT from 2014
  • The last three episodes of Main Event from February
  • Two February episodes of Superstars
  • Two episodes of ECW from 1993 and two from 1994
  • One episode of World Class from 11/2/82
  • Five MSG shows, one each from 1975, 1977, 1981, 1984 and 1991.
---------------
Here is what is missing from all 3 companies.

WWE
-No Holds Barred: The Match/The Movie (1989)
-Insurrextion (2000)
-Royal Rumble (2011)
-Royal Rumble (2014)

WCW
-The Great American Bash (1991)
-Japan Supershow (1991)
-Japan Supershow (1992)
-Japan Supershow (1993)
-When World's Collide (1994)
-Collision In Korea (1995)
-Millenium Final (2000) *German-only PPV

ECW
-Massacre On 34th Street

Last edited:
It's not just the signup issue that's having problems. Every single video I try comes with "Media Error: Video not available"

It's not just the signup issue that's having problems. Every single video I try comes with "Media Error: Video not available"
Same here thought it was just me , signed up and paid

on pc i am getting "media error"

on Ps4 i am getting a sign in error or some crap say to many attempts when i try to play a video

I just tried on PS4 - I'm getting errors that tell me to restart the app due to null something or other - didn't write the exact code down.

I know I'm a paid subscriber now though (or at least PayPal took my money for the WWE).

This is exactly why I was hoping that they'd do some sort of beta test and/or stress test. I'm confident that they'll sort all of the kinks out but their free trial and insta-buy subscribers shouldn't be the ones 'testing' this for them. The free trial people will now have reasons to skip it "for now" (not good as tech requires early adopters en mass in order to take off) and those who insta-purchased like myself are aggravated (though we'll get over it and all good things take time).

All it would have taken is selecting a few thousand e-mail addresses from their several million large subscriber list and uploading the demo RAW pre and post shows that they did. Fans would have enjoyed getting an advanced taste of what those shows will be like and the most basic bugs and server tests would have been performed. Total win-win.

Last edited:
Looks like maybe you do need a VPN, last night it was working fine but this morning I was getting "Media Error". Used Hola Unblocked on chrome and seems to be working now. But I'm hearing people in the USA are getting the same error so will take a few days to see what the issue is.

Looks like maybe you do need a VPN, last night it was working fine but this morning I was getting "Media Error". Used Hola Unblocked on chrome and seems to be working now. But I'm hearing people in the USA are getting the same error so will take a few days to see what the issue is.

IF you need a VPN in order to watch anything then the WWE should have set geographical blocking on their sign up pages. Not doing so is especially poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used Hola Unblocked on chrome and seems to be working now..

For anyone needing a solution this is the free solution -- good VPN too. Smooth video transfer. Thanks.

Anyone got it working on the PS3?? Im gonna try it tonight so hopefully no issues.

Bombers_Insider will have that one right. Unblock needed for that as you can't use the chrome extension on PS3 (obviously).

Easy Step by Step Instructions to get the WWE Network on PC and PS3/4

1. Go to comgateway.com and open an account.

What this does: Gives you a valid US address. It will be an Oregon based addressed that you can use to send shipments of items you purchase (if ever) from American companies that do not ship to Australia (e.g. there are certain things Amazon wont ship here that are much cheaper than you'll get them here).

2. Go to WWE's website and sign up for a Network account using your new comgateway address. Use PayPal as your payment source.

What this does: self explanatory

3A. If using WWE app on your PC use Hola (hola.org)
3B. If using WWE app on PS3/4 use unblock-us.com

What this does: Both serve as VPN to bypass geographical blocking from the US

I've not used unblock on a console but there are set up information everywhere that should be easy enough to follow.

Enjoy.

Have signed up and all I did was use my Australia address and change the state to Alabama. So doesn't seem like any restrictions have been set at all. Was on Reddit and heaps of people in UK and Australia tried and it worked so I have it a go and no issues. Maybe they will tighten it up in the future but hopefully not.

wwenetwork.jpg

For 10 bucks a month I cant see how any fan wouldn't sign up, its looks amazing so far.

Did you use an Aussie credit card??

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Back