WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 4th August 2024, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much close to perfect booking tonight.

Made Priest still look good in defeat and hopefully goes on a better sympathetic babyface run than his title run.

Rip judgement day.
You were the stable never meant to succeed, but even when pushed to the background by the Bloodline, they survived and became the no1 stable for 6+ months.

Priest despite still some greeness, has impressed the hell out of me. Went well beyond what I expected he was capable of as Heavyweight champ.

Also glad he dropped it and has a ready to go hot feud

Pretty much close to perfect booking tonight.

Made Priest still look good in defeat and hopefully goes on a better sympathetic babyface run than his title run.
Title run was very good in my eyes. The belt is the fighting champions belt and continued that on even as a tweener

Title run was very good in my eyes. The belt is the fighting champions belt and continued that on even as a tweener

Wasn't bad, I just think he's going to enjoy more appreciation on this next run vs Finn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a chokeslam!

Was great.

I usually hate those spots too, but he sold that whole segment well and it's clear he genuinely loves wrestling.

Holy shit who is coming to help Cody? Arn made it sound like someone other than Roman/Heyman.

Cool seeing Arn. Reckon its still Roman. Dustin is the only other big surprise.

Maybe Starks?

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 4th August 2024, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back