WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 4th August 2024, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHAHAHAHA HIS BACK!!!!!!
DEAL WITH IT
Roman Reigns Sport GIF by WWE

Predictable is good if the execution is done well.

Match was meh but finish was enjoyable Nx done well. It shouldn't be, but was ultimately always about Roman returning anyway.

Overall a pretty good event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priest vs Gunther match of the night for sure and best match since Mania as a whole. Was worth the price of admission alone. Punk vs Drew a clear 2nd and then Liv vs Rhea. Paul vs Knight was a great result and okay match. Bayley vis Nia Jax the same. Zayn vs Brekker was meh. Main event was meh and probably 2nd worst match of the card but largely because it shouldnt have been the main event as well. Priest vs Gunther should have went last

Priest vs Gunther match of the night for sure and best match since Mania as a whole. Was worth the price of admission alone. Punk vs Drew a clear 2nd and then Liv vs Rhea. Paul vs Knight was a great result and okay match. Bayley vis Nia Jax the same. Zayn vs Brekker was meh. Main event was meh and probably 2nd worst match of the card but largely because it shouldnt have been the main event as well. Priest vs Gunther should have went last
Funny that everyone bar one so far think Punk Drew was great and Punk looked good….

Gotta tease it for a few months surely. I can see it going down with Nia saving Tiffany from a beatdown, getting beatdown herself and Tiffany pinning Nia after that as a backstab
Tiff will 100% be the face coming out of it so I don't see it being quite so backstabbing. I think more Nia using Tiff as her underling for too long and Tiff having enough.

RAW will be interesting.

Dom and Liv will probably be in a tag team storyline with Rhea. What is unclear is who Rhea will be teaming with.

Damian seems to be entering a storyline with Finn so probably not them. I think JD will probably stay with Finn.

What if there is a swerve and we get Rhea with Jey Uso in the tag storyline? 😂🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 4th August 2024, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back