WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 4th August 2024, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Roman and Cody are the biggest faces since Rock and Austin.

Mysterios work is unbelievable atm he is the biggest Heel in wresting.

Great decisions putting belts on Breaker and Knight.

No issue with Jax she's been really good on this run since she's been back with the company.

Rhea shoulder stuff was over the top stupid same goes with the Punk bracelet stuff.

Solo has been great and needs be credited with some of the Reigns face turn.

Whole Bloodline angle has been over done and starting to be like a Police Academy movie - the sequels get worse as time goes on!

Haha I just can't believe people can be tired of the Bloodline.

Very enjoyable show. Got up early on a Sunday ****ing morning and watched the whole thing start to finish.

Ripley vs Morgan was very good. Enjoyed the Dom turn at the end. Ripley best female wrestler in the world right now?

LA Knight vs Logan Paul was an absolute banger. Match of the night for me. Love LP in the ring and he has the makings to become the biggest heel in the company if he gets his head right. Kinda wanted him to retain but they really needed to give LA Knight a title.

Zayn vs Breaker glorified squash match was the right decision.

Jaxx vs Bailey admittedly only caught the end of this but Bailey does nothing for me so happy to see her drop the belt.

Punk vs Drew was awesome. Great storytelling. They can take it up a notch at Bad Blood no doubt. Seth as the referee was masterful.

Priest vs Gunther. Man. Priest is damn awesome. Was disappointed to see him drop the belt here as Gunther doesn't do a lot for me. Good hard hitting stiff match. Those knife chops were brutal.

Main event was fine. Roman's return great. Cody's entrance was awesome. Hit me in the feels.

8/10. A few too many screwy finishes for my liking but the WWE are cooking.

Show was ok overall. Could have done without the Jelly Roll shite and bit longer for Zayne v Breaker. Thought Rhea shoulder stuff was actually ok but they then had 'shoulder in to the post' spots again again in matches directly following which wasn't great. Punk struggled a bit but too be expected on return from injury and in his mid 40s now.

The right things happened in the main event but too long and plodding before it. Randy and KO could have more quickly both snuck out and save the big musical interference entrance for Roman only. Also Cody kicked out of too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tanga Loa adding to his list of botches in WWE. First there was him missing his cue on his debut, then the botched low blow on Kevin Owens, and now this. Will be able to have an entire Botchamania episode dedicated to him soon if he keeps this up.

Haha, it gets better....

Very enjoyable show. Got up early on a Sunday ****ing morning and watched the whole thing start to finish.

Ripley vs Morgan was very good. Enjoyed the Dom turn at the end. Ripley best female wrestler in the world right now?

LA Knight vs Logan Paul was an absolute banger. Match of the night for me. Love LP in the ring and he has the makings to become the biggest heel in the company if he gets his head right. Kinda wanted him to retain but they really needed to give LA Knight a title.

Zayn vs Breaker glorified squash match was the right decision.

Jaxx vs Bailey admittedly only caught the end of this but Bailey does nothing for me so happy to see her drop the belt.

Punk vs Drew was awesome. Great storytelling. They can take it up a notch at Bad Blood no doubt. Seth as the referee was masterful.

Priest vs Gunther. Man. Priest is damn awesome. Was disappointed to see him drop the belt here as Gunther doesn't do a lot for me. Good hard hitting stiff match. Those knife chops were brutal.

Main event was fine. Roman's return great. Cody's entrance was awesome. Hit me in the feels.

8/10. A few too many screwy finishes for my liking but the WWE are cooking.
Always liked Priest he's going to be even bigger now as as a baby face. him and Rhea as a bad ass baby face duo will be awesome they have good chemistry those two together

And Rhea is one her way to be a HOF she'll be the first Aussie wrestler in the HOF

With Roman back could we see the Shield return to take out the Bloodline? need Jon Moxley back to make it happen

How awesome would it be if the Shield returns crowd will go nuts
Moxley has said he can't foresee a return to WWE..

But then so did CM Punk

That was great. Returned to kill Solo, but wasn't like "hey Cody we're friends now"
Hes got unfinished business with Sikoa and the rest of the bloodline. That's his priority. You can see how he sold trying not to be pissed that Rhodes has the belt. " We will get it on again, just not right now" is pretty much his reaction.

Were they a couple though? Is Dom really the heel in that role because Rhea essentially bullied him into the judgement day and the whole “toy” thing and bullied him the entire time. If anything it’s more she had it coming from day one that this day would happen..
If you think about it she kept saying she's owns Dom. Like a little plaything. That was one of the reasons for the turn. Also Liv helping him beat his Dad which Rhea could never do. From that point on he and Liv were definitely in cahoots. Balor turning on Priest was more a slow build. When he said Priest you have changed is when the seeds were sown. Liv helping him and JD win the tag titles convinced him that they were better off without Rhea/Priest IMO. " Damian I'm sorry too" was the moment I knew it was about to go down.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 4th August 2024, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back