WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're STILL trying to make her a babyface?! WTF?! :drunk:

I don't get it. Just have her as the massively entitled chicken shit heel if they want to shove her down everyone's throat. She's the furthest thing from a likeable babyface.

Didn't watch it yesterday (yet), but I'd love Charlotte to just turn up the week before a big show, beat up a long established top contender, then just be like "what did you expect? I don't earn title challenges, I just turn up." That'd be fun heat I think.

Didn't watch it yesterday (yet), but I'd love Charlotte to just turn up the week before a big show, beat up a long established top contender, then just be like "what did you expect? I don't earn title challenges, I just turn up." That'd be fun heat I think.

She came out with the "I don't wait in-line - I am the line" (cringe) which is why it was so confusing. She's doing it against a heel in Asuka.

I can't remember where I first heard about the podcast but I can't stress enough how much of a waste of time the Behind the Bastards Vince McMahon episodes are. 11 hours wasted listening to it. Please nobody else waste their time.

Of the 11 hours I reckon there is about 1 hour of Vince shit. The rest is just wrestling history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Cody is a last minute addition change to MITB?

I'm all for LA Knight as a future world champion, but he hasn't really had an extended push of any description. Fan of Priest too but still too early. Shinske almost been invisible since he won the rumble. Rest have no right being there. Most underwhelming MITB for a long time.

WWE's roster is solid now, but utterly wasted.

Seems more likely they're really going to have Reigns hold on until Mania, not sure I can if they keep booking the way they have.

Someone might be putting there spot in mitb up for grabs on smackdown

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back