WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kross feels like he's been getting reactions for about a month now, it's been great to see honestly, they're actually giving him a live mic and letting him cut promos in front of the audience, who'd have thought a promo guy would get over by cutting promos in the arena?

Kross feels like he's been getting reactions for about a month now, it's been great to see honestly, they're actually giving him a live mic and letting him cut promos in front of the audience, who'd have thought a promo guy would get over by cutting promos in the arena?
It’s been good, fingers crossed Woods joins the group and goes full heel. He has it in him.

Like to see Kross feud against a Punk or Priest down the track to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will sound like body shaming, but Waller needs to get in better shape.

Obviously he's in the top 1% of the world etc etc, but compared with other wrestlers, he looks almost skinny fat.

I truly think it's what's holding him back - he just doesn't look threatening, and instead genuinely more like a talk show host. (Or more accurately, I guy with the best equipment, trainer and nutrition support, but instead just enjoying being on a good wicket)

Bloke needs to hit the gym harder - which is hard to believe since he's rolling with Theory who is shredded (but has a fraction of the personality and charisma Waller has).

Oh also, that opening segment was the worst version of the old "attack during the heels celebration" I have ever seen.

So half hearted and crowd I don't think we're sure they were even live given how lackluster it was

Obviously he's in the top 1% of the world etc etc, but compared with other wrestlers, he looks almost skinny fat.

I truly think it's what's holding him back - he just doesn't look threatening, and instead genuinely more like a talk show host. (Or more accurately, I guy with the best equipment, trainer and nutrition support, but instead just enjoying being on a good wicket)

Bloke needs to hit the gym harder - which is hard to believe since he's rolling with Theory who is shredded (but has a fraction of the personality and charisma Waller has).
Disagree with you on that and think what you’ve said about someone’s shape or fitness levels is BS.

KO has been “unfit” shape his entire career and he’s been right up there. Not everyone needs to look like the Rock or Roman. There’s a place for everyone and even if he got jacked and the best shape of his life he’s never going to be an A grader unless the gimmick or personality catches fire.

Swerve and Cody are two guys you’d look at compared to people like Roman or McIntyre for example and say yeah nah they can’t be world champion but it’s not all about build and looks you just need something to catch fire with the people.

Tonga Loa been written off TV im guessing? Guy simply cant wrestle. Not even close to being competent either im afraid.

One issue with Codys reign so far is he has basically wrestled everyone he can given the amount of TV time he has. Smackdown is shocking for heels. Raw is stacked with them

Need to wait for AJ Styles to get back and have a meaningful feud with him I think. He probably needs to hold a L from someone too to put someone over. Taking a L from Jacob Fatu somewhere down the line in a tag match would be a good way to refresh his image

WWE dropped the ball BIG time by not doing the obvious move of having Paul, Waller, Theory being a stable which primarily functions from social media trolling (some of Graysons trolling when they held tag titles was A grade). It also would help a part time guy like Logan Paul stay relevant in feuds too.

Tonga Loa been written off TV im guessing? Guy simply cant wrestle. Not even close to being competent either im afraid.

One issue with Codys reign so far is he has basically wrestled everyone he can given the amount of TV time he has. Smackdown is shocking for heels. Raw is stacked with them

Need to wait for AJ Styles to get back and have a meaningful feud with him I think. He probably needs to hold a L from someone too to put someone over. Taking a L from Jacob Fatu somewhere down the line in a tag match would be a good way to refresh his image
Smackdown light on but they could split up DIY and have a heel Ciampa feud with him, there is also Andrade and Hayes that could go in that role to but still your right the depth is really lacking at the top end of SD.

Tonga Loa might be the most incompetent wrestler I’ve ever seen. He’s simple awful and probably shouldn’t have ever have been signed.

Is he the eye patch one? I was lost on who was injured and who was pulled off tv out of them all.
Yes.

Jacob Fatu sustained an ‘injury’ at Summerslam but that was clearly a work as he returned tonight. He’ll be the biggest star out of the whole family outside Roman.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back