WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting field they have going for the MITB lot of small athletic guys , I don't think Drew goes through I could see Ilja winning that with interference from Kieser and Punk or perhaps Drew goes through climbs the ladder and Punk costs him.

So far the only one I am really enthused about winning the case is Gable but would be happy with anyone bar Jey Uso

Interesting field they have going for the MITB lot of small athletic guys , I don't think Drew goes through I could see Ilja winning that with interference from Kieser and Punk or perhaps Drew goes through climbs the ladder and Punk costs him.

So far the only one I am really enthused about winning the case is Gable but would be happy with anyone bar Jey Uso

Yeah I’m over Jey as well his character is becoming as stale as can be

Punk will take this bitter feud into the gutter with Drew. This has no holds barred/Hell in the Cell written all over it. Punk will be back with baseball bat in hand at some point. No more mind games. MITB it's a dead set certainty he's interfering as I see Drew winning next week and winning the briefcase too but will get incapacitated afterwards. Punk would rather die than see Drew win anything. He's already made it pretty clear.

Yep good Raw and glad they didn't overdo the Wyatt crew.

Only criticism is it felt like they didn't address they Chad attack or had as much focus on that as of how the show ended last week but I do appreciate they will slow build it.

Raw and Smackdown of late have had quality segments that build stories but at the same time they have put on some quality matches. Even the Kross New Day stuff which you can say is low or mid card it at least has substance to it.

Shoot me down for saying this but Kross for mine is top 3 on the mic at present maybe even number 1. I think he has the most depth on the mic in particular the backstage interviews or vignettes. Drew and Punk are my other 2 at the top at present. All 3 of them have different styles but I really enjoy the stuff Kross does.

Another gripe I have is it kind of annoys me how they haven't really addressed the ending to WM. There was such a huge build up to that match with Cody and Roman and the whole Seth ending. I know Roman is off for a while and the reason why they are bringing him back later for the Bloodline saga but I just feel like they haven't put closure on Seth helping Cody which ultimately cost him his title. I know down the track Roman and Seth is going to happen again but just with how grand WM was it's something I felt should have been addressed almost straight away.

I wish Bo Dallas the best of luck in trying to keep this Wyatt stuff going. Off to a good start with that promo he cut on the VHS tape. A different side to him that we haven't seen. Even as NXT champ/RAW tag champ he was a comedy guy with the BO-Lieve and B-Team Go Go Go stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RIP Sika Anoa’i.

One half of The Wild Samoans and father of Rosey and Roman Reigns.
1st wrestling i ever watched was on Wide world of sports , was the wild samoans and they scared the absolute **** out of me

Wiseman is unbelievable, has turned Roman into almost the biggest face in the company without him being on the show for 3 months.

Love that Jacob Fatu debut.

Speculation I've heard is they'll have a Bloodline civil war with Roman and the Usos (faces) feuding with Solo, Jacob, and the Tongas (heels). Could be massive, especially with Heyman pushing it.

Speculation I've heard is they'll have a Bloodline civil war with Roman and the Usos (faces) feuding with Solo, Jacob, and the Tongas (heels). Could be massive, especially with Heyman pushing it.
Where does Hikuleo (Talla Tonga) fit in all this? The face side to make it 4v4?

Where does Hikuleo (Talla Tonga) fit in all this? The face side to make it 4v4?

Haven't heard anything about him, probably no point in speculating until he debuts (I imagine he'll get a NXT run first to make sure he's ready in the WWE style). He could debut as a face to even the odds though, but a lot if this speculation is dependent upon Roman returning (and keeping the pop in person).

Its always been Australia Day weekend or weekend after. I've remembered rumble events on 1st February before.
1st Feb our time (previous in 2010 and 2021). this is the 1st rumble in Feb (US time)

occasional Rumble mid-Jan. (earliest was 15th in 1989, otherwise from 18th onwards)

even if you haven't heard any speculation, it's a pretty obvious booking plan.

even if you haven't heard any speculation, it's a pretty obvious booking plan.

It really could be the company's biggest storyline between SummerSlam and WM41; I do wonder how Cody fits in though, and potentially The Rock when he comes back for the WM41 match with him.

If anything, it'll get the heel Bloodline over even more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back