WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all the things I expected to come out of Howdy's mouth, "How did it feel when your brother died?" was not one of them.

That interview was one of the better things I've seen from the WWE in years.

Hoping it's a work, but signs pointing to not.
Evidence there's still work that needs to be done with the new regime, despite how they've been knocking it out of the park recently.

Braun Strowman via Ten Count Media on Bo Dallas:

"Bo's always been one to keep to himself, I've known there's always been something inside of him. He's very... unique. Almost, he might even be more unique than his brother. And he's never really had an opportunity to show the world. And I think the world got a glimpse of it this past week.

--tearing up--

And I'm getting emotional about it, because I'm really, really happy for him. It's been a rough year for his family and everyone involved in that, so you know having him come back, carrying on that legacy, like you said for his brother. It's special.

I'll bust through that fourth wall and say as a human being, as Adam Scherer, it's Taylor and all that, Wyndham, all this is really special, and it's really cool to see that the company sticking behind this, the fans an unbelievable response to it. And I couldn't be any more happy as a real life human being and what's going on for him.

And in character.. they're ****ing scary."
--laughs--

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stratton knew exactly what she was doing when she chose that ring gear!
Probably best looking diva since Stacy Keibler really

The absolute total package for a womens wrestler. Would also be the most athletically gifted wrestler we have seen. Moreso then Rhea and Charlotte even since she can also do the jumps and flips . If she can get a 10 year career going she will probably end up the GOAT female wrestlers

Solo has been great I don't get the hate, keeps growing into this role.

I was expecting something like that with Heyman at Summerslam for Roman to make the save.

Jacab Fatu is awesome.

Monster pop for Heyman. Can't believe the Bloodline story is 3 years old now and still going this strong.

Does he return with Roman or Solo drags him around like a tortured soul?

Does he return with Roman or Solo drags him around like a tortured soul?
Roman now a baby face I think to most people as he gave Cody his moment. Others just miss his presence after a great run leading up to Wrestlemania. I think he comes back at Summerslam and takes all 4 out. A bit plays out until Summerlsm where it’s USOs, Roman and Zayn vs Sikoa, Tongas and Fatu. In this match The Rock interferes and helps Solo win . This leads us to The Rock vs Roman at WM41.

At WM41 I think Cody works Seth Rollins myself

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back