WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mens MITB will be interesting.

Jey currently the favourite, but I don’t think he needs it, and can actually do it on his own. Same with Drew if he qualifies for it.

Surprisingly I’m thinking Melo probably wins it at the moment. It would make sense storyline wise as well given his first match after being drafted was against Cody so a revenge arc into early next year would make sense. Andrade is another idk about.

Roman now a baby face I think to most people as he gave Cody his moment. Others just miss his presence after a great run leading up to Wrestlemania. I think he comes back at Summerslam and takes all 4 out. A bit plays out until Summerlsm where it’s USOs, Roman and Zayn vs Sikoa, Tongas and Fatu. In this match The Rock interferes and helps Solo win . This leads us to The Rock vs Roman at WM41.

At WM41 I think Cody works Seth Rollins myself

Yeah I agree they will definitely go for the split faction - a tribal war. Like the old NWO vs NWO wolf pac days.

Kudos to Heyman for taking those bumps at his shape and size lol.

How long until Cody loses the title? The most boring title holder in the company at the moment, and that is not easy to say when Priest is the other world title holder. Gunther will beat Priest though so that should improve things.
He's not losing it before wm

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

Probably best looking diva since Stacy Keibler really

The absolute total package for a womens wrestler. Would also be the most athletically gifted wrestler we have seen. Moreso then Rhea and Charlotte even since she can also do the jumps and flips . If she can get a 10 year career going she will probably end up the GOAT female wrestlers
I mean I much prefer the body type & lack of silicon of Keibler (there’s a reason she is my historical hall pass), but Stratton is absolutely right up there

I haven’t been so excited for episodes of either Raw or Smackdown like this in what feels like forever. It has just gone to a whole new level. Everything from top to bottom feels can’t miss.

As for the bloodline story. It is the gift that keeps on giving.

Paul Heyman is surely doing the best work of his career right now. The attention to detail like not shaving, not dying the hair to look stressed and his eyes red, Iooking like he hadn’t slept in 3 days.

Solo is doing his role perfectly as well. I’m another who can’t understand some of the criticism. His imperfections are what makes him such a brilliant false tribal chief. His facials are great, much like Heyman, and make for such incredible scenes.

Theres just so much that can play out with the Bloodline story. It truly was in the bottom of the 3rd as Heyman mentioned last year.
Think about it….
  • Roman returning to the biggest babyface pop of all time
  • Jimmy returning and reconciling with Jey
  • Bloodline 1.0 vs Bloodline 2.0
  • Roman vs Solo
  • Roman making amends with Sami Zayn
  • G.O.D vs The Usos
  • New Bloodline members
  • The Rock turning on Roman
  • Rock vs Roman
  • Other members of the roster weaving in and out of the story as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t been so excited for episodes of either Raw or Smackdown like this in what feels like forever. It has just gone to a whole new level. Everything from top to bottom feels can’t miss.

Paul Heyman is surely doing the best work of his career right now. The attention to detail like not shaving, not dying the hair to look stressed and his eyes red, Iooking like he hadn’t slept in 3 days.

Solo is doing his role perfectly as well. I’m another who can’t understand some of the criticism. His imperfections are what makes him such a brilliant false tribal chief. His facials are great, much like Heyman, and make for such incredible scenes.

Theres just so much that can play out with the Bloodline story. It truly was in the bottom of the 3rd as Heyman mentioned last year.
Think about it….
  • Roman vs Solo
  • G.O.D vs The Usos
  • New Bloodline members
  • Rock vs Roman

It's kind of how they should have done the NWO with NWO and NWO RED.

The Rock final boss still needs to return this will go well into next year.

Think about it….
  • Roman vs Solo
  • G.O.D vs The Usos
  • New Bloodline members
  • Rock vs Roman
And interweaving Cody vs Rock, so you could do Cody/Roman vs Rock/Solo.

I really think they went the wrong way with the leader of this new Bloodline. Jacob Fatu should have debuted Smackdown after Wrestlemania and been the one so to speak. Has a better presence and look then Solo

I think Solo is perfect for the role and has performed it that way too.

His positioning as the new tribal chief seems like a bad fit because it’s suppose to be. He’s the false head of the table. Just all plays so much better leading into the return of Reigns at some point, which I honestly feel will be one of the bigger reactions ever.

Fatu seems like an absolute out of control wild man, which fits the enforcer role better for a rash and unpredictable new bloodline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back