WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

The pop when Roman finally returns is literally going to blow the roof off whatever stadium it's in.
Yep. Were talking Stone cold when he joined The WWF for one night only against the Alliance in 2001 type of pop. I can just picture the tribal chief cleaning house, looking around at the ovation he would be getting and raising the finger to the heavens. Would be absolutely spine tingling.

I just don’t get Dragunov. To me he doesn’t look much different to that Big Baby Boy or whatever that other midget man is called.
At least that dude is stocky despite his size, Dragunov looks scrawny, with a lot of blokes in the crowd thinking “I could beat up this guy” (I’d be one of them).

Terrible terrible entrance music too - something I’d expect a female wrestler that they have nothing for, to come out to.

Damn it's nice to see Kross getting some heat, God forbid they let him win more than one match in a row though.

Legit shattered he took the loss there. He looked bad arse, and almost a little bit old skool “Triple H’ie” in his physique and hair/wet look.

He even has the China/Steph on his arm and pseudo calling the shots.

Could think it was a much less impactful Wyatt Sick6 video on the surface, but there was a lot of info in there if you look for it.

"Even now there's false prophets, berating, belittling their family for their own gain! It's disgusting! They must pay for their sins"

Sets up why Chad keeps getting targeted.

The reveal at the end of Howdy with Bo's voice, shows its a split/alternate personality thing, not a supernatural storyline.

Any chance WWE goes the Theory route again for MITB?

Gable gets taken out by Wyatt Six, Sami loses the title to Bron, replaces Gable and enters the MITB match, and wins it in front of his hometown?

Hope not Sami as champion doesn’t excite me much let alone a MITB

Any chance WWE goes the Theory route again for MITB?

Gable gets taken out by Wyatt Six, Sami loses the title to Bron, replaces Gable and enters the MITB match, and wins it in front of his hometown?
I would find the nearest bridge if they put it on Theory.

At the moment he's a charisma vortex.

Damn it's nice to see Kross getting some heat, God forbid they let him win more than one match in a row though.
I'm really tired of the New Day matches where nothing really happens and then there is some cheap roll up finish.

I'm really tired of the New Day matches where nothing really happens and then there is some cheap roll up finish.
To be fair... One of Xavier's finishers is a roll up lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll hear no bad words about Ilja, bloke is a beast.

Woods finish is called the Backwoods, but yeah - that isn't the finish for someone like Karrion.

I like Woods, and his stuff with the WWE gaming channel, but they've done SFA with him his entire career. Feuding with Kross isn't the type of storyline to stretch out like they are in the current WWE era.

I hope they transition out of the spooky stuff with the Wyatt stuff when they finally wrestle. Breadcrumbs each week isn't my thing either. The first appearance on Raw was great but feel like it's going to be milked past it's used by date.

SmackDown is a far better show, but the main event was great.

I just don’t get Dragunov. To me he doesn’t look much different to that Big Baby Boy or whatever that other midget man is called.
At least that dude is stocky despite his size, Dragunov looks scrawny, with a lot of blokes in the crowd thinking “I could beat up this guy” (I’d be one of them).

Terrible terrible entrance music too - something I’d expect a female wrestler that they have nothing for, to come out to.
You mean "Big Strong Boi" Tyler Bate?

I'll hear no bad words about Ilja, bloke is a beast.

Woods finish is called the Backwoods, but yeah - that isn't the finish for someone like Karrion.

I like Woods, and his stuff with the WWE gaming channel, but they've done SFA with him his entire career. Feuding with Kross isn't the type of storyline to stretch out like they are in the current WWE era.

I hope they transition out of the spooky stuff with the Wyatt stuff when they finally wrestle. Breadcrumbs each week isn't my thing either. The first appearance on Raw was great but feel like it's going to be milked past it's used by date.

SmackDown is a far better show, but the main event was great.
Apparently they've been seeding the ND split in off show interviews as well.
Said in a recent interview that he originally just wanted to win KOTR, but now wants to get some singles gold.
Also Xavier looking at Kofi like "Dude?" when he interrupts him.

I do think that the New Day will split for a bit only for Big E to come in and bring them together again.

Kross will ultimately get what he wants for the time being.

Could think it was a much less impactful Wyatt Sick6 video on the surface, but there was a lot of info in there if you look for it.

"Even now there's false prophets, berating, belittling their family for their own gain! It's disgusting! They must pay for their sins"

Sets up why Chad keeps getting targeted.

The reveal at the end of Howdy with Bo's voice, shows its a split/alternate personality thing, not a supernatural storyline.

I noticed that too. Still think Gable is a bit of a weird one for them to go after for their debut given he was just getting big as a heel. Lots to play out with AA but if they aren't careful they could hurt his momentum if they have him getting destroyed every week by the Wyatts.

Braun is the obvious target story wise as he has history and was the only one to turn on Bray. He's a much more credible opponent and has been kept looking strong since his return. From a narrative point it's weird for them to be ignoring him.

Last edited:
With the whole leaving your family and being a false prophet, could it actually be a swerve and end up actually mean ing Jey Uso (who Gable is fighting next week)?
Funny you say that because Jey has been in the ring twice when they've come out, once was when they debuted and the other was this week just gone on Raw. Very good thinking

With the whole leaving your family and being a false prophet, could it actually be a swerve and end up actually mean ing Jey Uso (who Gable is fighting next week)?

Hopefully not. Not saying it doesn't make some sense looking at the videos but I don't think the crowds will take to this group as heels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back