WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's exactly what I have thought too.

Jey is the bigger name and face. I assume these guys are heels. Every chance they go after him
Claiming the fireflies would also fit the "False Prophet" part.

I actually feel like the Wyatt Sick6 could be positioned more as Tweeners leaning toward faces. Remains to be seen though.

Last edited:
Claiming the fireflies would also fit the "False Prophet" part.

I actually feel like the Wyatt Sick6 could be positioned more as Tweeners leaning toward faces. Remains to be seen though.

Even as heels they'll get cheered, just that kind of gimmick.

But we are in the era where heels feud with heels all the time. Much more than it was under Vince.

Is it today the documentary is supposed to be released?

9am AEST.

EDIT: Available below as it's finished. 60 min runtime.

Last edited:
Didn't think it was anything special to be honest, it was more about the pivot they did but they didn't show any of Rock/Roman interacting with Cody/Seth backstage so they've protected that angle of it going forward.

Didn't think it was anything special to be honest, it was more about the pivot they did but they didn't show any of Rock/Roman interacting with Cody/Seth backstage so they've protected that angle of it going forward.
I'm not sure I believe Rock when he is claiming it was his call to change it up 😂

Call me crazy but I still don't think there was any pivot. HHH and Rock are masters of this. They knew how people would react and played off it. The stuff that happend "after the pivot" was done too perfectly.

These "documentaries" still keep kayfabe.

Call me crazy but I still don't think there was any pivot. HHH and Rock are masters of this. They knew how people would react and played off it. The stuff that happend "after the pivot" was done too perfectly.

Crazy ;)

Really? I think they definitely pivoted tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more you think about Cody and what he has done is amazing really. From where he was as Stardust to then AEW where he booked himself into a position of almost pure hate from the fan base and shot himself in the foot of ever being the champion/ face of company… to now being the face of WWE is huge.

He is massively over, the theme song is catchy as hell. I think the day he does turn heel will be epic too.

Also there is no doubt in the world Roman is going to get one of the biggest pops in history when he returns.

They couldn’t have made this work any better for everyone involved from the whole bloodline story such a great way that got Cody the belt and the fans what they wanted and at the same time have the bloodline another 12 months story and told a brilliant story that organically can lead to Rock v Roman that isn’t the forced throw together match it would have been. This Roman face run / reaction is everything they wanted for years with him but could never make it happen because it was so forced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back