WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week on RAW:

I liked Howdy's camo green mask. Needs to ditch the wig though when he wrestles, it looks massively fake and just gets in the way.
Bo hasn't lost a step though, he looks great in the ring.
Love the fact he had a Gauntlet made out of Bray's ring gear.

Gable takes the Sister Abigail like an absolute champion. Love how he said on CVV he takes pride in selling the move.
Not a fan of American Made's almost Nazi-esque salute.

I liked Howdy's camo green mask. Needs to ditch the wig though when he wrestles, it looks massively fake and just gets in the way.
Bo hasn't lost a step though, he looks great in the ring.
Love the fact he had a Gauntlet made out of Bray's ring gear.

Gable takes the Sister Abigail like an absolute champion. Love how he said on CVV he takes pride in selling the move.
Not a fan of American Made's almost Nazi-esque salute.
Thought Uncle Howdy looked a bit like old school Undertaker when he had the orbital bone injury.
e9ea3a471ea499fef0d786f5931ef4f6.jpg

Instagram post by Mika Rotunda, Bo and Bray's sister:

1724843086658.png

mikarotunda
Edited•9h
Before I talk about the homage. I want to brag on just Taylor for a second here.

Last night was Taylor’s first full match in five years. For those who may have missed the news. Taylor actually broke his neck in October of 2019. He came home to heal. Then Covid hit. Then he got in the best shape of his entire life. And then, he was released in 2021.

This is the side of the business that most people don’t notice or want to talk about. The lows. But to praise people in the raptures of the highs or critique them from the sidewalks outside of arenas.

I’m a lot of emotions for my brothers. But proud will always stand as number one. No matter what. And last night, Taylor did something that most could never muster the courage to do.

Rise again!

For any and all who watched and marveled last night. This was very surreal for my family to watch for a number of reasons.

When you’re the last match on the card you’re the main event that night, and everybody who sits there until the lights come back on is there to roar one last massive time for you.

The intensity of the that roar comes with massive boots to fill. Or to remember. Windham’s. The master of theater of the mind; a true artist.

@bakingjason also went to great lengths to ensure Taylor felt Windham in the ring. For strength and comfort.

He and his amazing wife @sandymimpson made Taylor customized gear, recycled from Windham’s previous matches.

What a beautiful sentiment and amazing match.

Ephesians 6:10-18
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ludwig Kaiser on Smackdown as the hometown guy wanted to change the US Title to the European Title and the crowd pops. But LA Knight kept mentioning America and it wasn't getting a good reaction, had LA Knight in a weird spot there.

Holy shit Nia Jax's finisher at the end of Smackdown with Michin inside the trash can. Got absolutely destroyed.

Smackdown's hardcam footage of the dark matches got leaked online.

A-Town Down Under vs Street Profits.
Damian Priest vs Dirty Dom.
Gunther vs Ilja Dragunov for the RAW World Title.

Mia Yim pulling the table out, then Jax putting it back under the ring, then Michin pulling it out again is a really good bit, it made me chuckle :D

Was this match supposed to be on the PPV?
It's such an easy pop I'm surprised more people don't do it. Always hate when heels are the ones to get tables.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back