WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok we are close to the Bash in Berlin event, post in the thread below about the PLE and the aftermath.

I see why the got the new commentator it sounds very American Football more professional type but it’s going to take a while to get used to him. I guess after hearing Cole for so long. Barrett just naturally slots into it perfectly fine.

A gripe of mine here but Balor cut a great promo on Priest some weeks back now about why he betrayed him, he said he wouldn't face him and he won't see it coming yet here we are in a meaningless tag team match on Raw. Should have been Carlito or Dom teaming up with JD tonight in this match.

You keep Balor and Priest out of the ring together until Bad Blood.

I see why the got the new commentator it sounds very American Football more professional type but it’s going to take a while to get used to him. I guess after hearing Cole for so long. Barrett just naturally slots into it perfectly fine.
I hate his gravelly voice :(

He wasn't offensive, but he didn't light it up. And Wade Barrett was working noticeably harder and talking a hell of a lot more than I'm used to, which I don't think speaks to his strengths, it's not an overly pleasant voice to listen to if he's going to be very much a "co-host" as opposed to a colour commentator.

He wasn't offensive, but he didn't light it up. And Wade Barrett was working noticeably harder and talking a hell of a lot more than I'm used to, which I don't think speaks to his strengths, it's not an overly pleasant voice to listen to if he's going to be very much a "co-host" as opposed to a colour commentator.
Makes sense that Barrett will have to do more while the new guy settles in.

Also, Barrett's voice is awesome!

Makes sense that Barrett will have to do more while the new guy settles in.

Also, Barrett's voice is awesome!

I really, really liked Barrett doing 30% of the talking on a 2-hour Smackdown.

I do not like Barrett doing 50-60% of the talking on a 3-hour Raw.

Especially when we couldn't have a Bronson Reed seg today!

I love Barret was wrapt when I heard he was back on Raw.

The beat down on Punk by Drew was great broke the bracelet and shoved the beads down Punks throat then beats him up again on the way to the ambulance lols

American Made look mint and I love this Chad Cable.

The new commentator Joe is going to take some time to get use to after hearing Cole for years. He did well for first night on the job just needs to get a bit more excitement when he's commentating but that will Improve over time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New commentator has a good voice for wrestling.

Just needs to learn to raise his voice when a high spot/finisher and false finish/pinfall happens. Or when someone appears at the top of the ramp.

Unconfirmed reports that Odyssey Jones has been released by WWE. His profile has been removed from the WWE page. Meltzer and WrestleTalk both saying he's done.

Xavier did post a tweet saying "It wasn't my doing" which could either point to a work, or that he genuinely didn't like the guy for some reason.

Unconfirmed reports that Odyssey Jones has been released by WWE. His profile has been removed from the WWE page. Meltzer and WrestleTalk both saying he's done.

Xavier did post a tweet saying "It wasn't my doing" which could either point to a work, or that he genuinely didn't like the guy for some reason.
Damn that sucks. I thought the New Day was extremely stale for years, but he added well to it.

What's the go with Big E has he offically retired?
Last I heard, he's not retired. But it sounded more unlikely than likely that he comes back to wrestle any time soon.

Damn that sucks. I thought the New Day was extremely stale for years, but he added well to it.
What's the go with Big E has he offically retired?
You'd think it's something big if he's been fired this deep into a major storyline and so quickly.

I believe big e is having stem cell treatment on his neck. He has stated his neck feels the best it ever has, but apparently the healing is slow and the bone growth is more like a lattice than a solid piece of bone, which means it's not stable or strong at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back