WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Batista looks different these days...
83032cf4c5591e60bc1df659095ba7dd

Its Hitman time. Fav of all time for me but interesting that is appearing he has been pretty bitter and said stuff about HHH and HBK of recent times.

Last edited:
Thought Gunther was going to mention HBK as his favourite and couldn't believe he said Goldberg haha. Drew level troll that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ouch. hopefully they give her WM tickets or something.

I'm torn on this.
While her bracelet spawned the story line.
In the end, it's just a bracelet in a pattern that someone working with beads could/would put together, and the WWE one is CM punk colour themed.
A token gesture at least would be the right thing to do, don't agree on royalties like a lot of people on twitter are screaming for. Fly her out to Mania, give her a boxseat or something.

I'm torn on this.
In the end, it's just a bracelet in a pattern that someone working with beads could/would put together, and the WWE one is CM punk colour themed.
A token gesture at least would be the right thing to do, don't agree on royalties like a lot of people on twitter are screaming for. Fly her out to Mania, give her a boxseat or something.
would WWE be producing CM Punk bracelets if the fan hadn't given it as a gift? probably not.

I'm torn on this.
She should be chuffed that a gift she gave to Punk has become a part of his wwe story instead of asking for royalties embrace it

She should be chuffed that a gift she gave to Punk has become a part of his wwe story instead of asking for royalties embrace it
she isn't asking for royalties or anything. the outraged twitter mob are asking on her behalf.

I still mark out hard for Bret Hart - MY ******* HERO!!!!!

So glad to have met him in 2001!
Loved Bret but god he just looks so bitter and angry with the world.

The appearance was very awkward, I don’t think he was physically that well which impacted his movements but it just looked so awkward and made him look really old.

I feel like it was only yesterday I was watching Bret’s matches but then you have to stop and go shit that was in the 90s. Close to 30 years since the peak Hitman era. I think because I’ve gone back and watched so many of those 90s PPVs that it feels like it was only 15 years ago Bret wrestled not 30.

Unfortunately there’s a large group of former wrestlers like Bret, Nash, Flair, Hogan , Taker and more that just live in the past and can’t move forward and accept the business and everything about it has changed whereas people from around that same eras like HHH, HBK, Sting , Paul Wight just to name a few that have moved with the times and accepted that it’s different.

Loved Bret but god he just looks so bitter and angry with the world.

The appearance was very awkward, I don’t think he was physically that well which impacted his movements but it just looked so awkward and made him look really old.

I feel like it was only yesterday I was watching Bret’s matches but then you have to stop and go shit that was in the 90s. Close to 30 years since the peak Hitman era. I think because I’ve gone back and watched so many of those 90s PPVs that it feels like it was only 15 years ago Bret wrestled not 30.

Unfortunately there’s a large group of former wrestlers like Bret, Nash, Flair, Hogan , Taker and more that just live in the past and can’t move forward and accept the business and everything about it has changed whereas people from around that same eras like HHH, HBK, Sting , Paul Wight just to name a few that have moved with the times and accepted that it’s different.
he did have a stroke...

Thought Gunther was going to mention HBK as his favourite and couldn't believe he said Goldberg haha. Drew level troll that.

That was so good.

Gunther has been great as the troll champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back